How to convince wife for a hotwife lifestyle?

Abnvan

Couple
Hi this is abhi. 36 male from india. I am married to beautiful woman of age 45. She is amazing in bed. We do role plays and all kinky stuff including golden shower. I wanna convince her for wearing more revealing attires in public. And want her to go for a full body massage from a male. How shall I go abt it?

Introduce her to it by way of stories or video and let her know how much it turns you on, and how much more exciting it would be if it was with her instead of the those in the stories or videos.
We do role play of her getting fucked by her colleagues. N I always say that I wanna see you getting a full body massage by a hunk n then want him to fuck u. She feels this is just my bedtime fantasy.

We do role play of her getting fucked by her colleagues. N I always say that I wanna see you getting a full body massage by a hunk n then want him to fuck u. She feels this is just my bedtime fantasy.
Next time you’re into role playing or having sex, bring it up again and tell her how hot it makes you, but then even though she might think it’s just a fantasy that you really enjoy, ask her if that all the circumstances were just right, would she consider doing it, and not only to help fulfill your fantasy, but that because she will also most certainly enjoy it too. And then see what her response is to that,

Reactions: Jon Day
You need to find a Denzil Washington look alike to give her a massage then. Also try talking about these fantasies when you aren't having sex and see how she reacts. Has she got a close friend who she can talk to.

Reactions: Abnvan
Hi this is abhi. 36 male from india. I am married to beautiful woman of age 45. She is amazing in bed. We do role plays and all kinky stuff including golden shower. I wanna convince her for wearing more revealing attires in public. And want her to go for a full body massage from a male. How shall I go abt it?
Me Bangalore se hu agar aao to milna

But she has no idea abt this lifestyle.
Only way she will find out is if you talk to her. You can't trick her into it and even if you could it would be a crappy way to treat her.

Talk to her. Listen to her. Get her to talk about her fantasies without pushing yours, that will get her comfortable discussing fantasies.

Only way this lifestyle works is with great communication between husband and wife.

Reactions: btweets and Jon Day
when you try tricking someone into doing something like this, you are opening the door for her to hide things from you if she does do it. it can also make people feel guilty or resentment. this isn't about manipulation it is about you two exploring sex and your relationship together. if she isn't interested, she simply isn't. It doesn't mean ever, it just means right now. she needs to feel comfortable with the idea then she will be more likely to do things. just keep in mind, once it happens there is no going back. you can be opening a can of worms you couldn't have predicted. focus more on her wants and concerns more than your fantasy. not doing so will more than likely having this backfire on you.

Reactions: Jon Day and Abnvan
You need to find a Denzil Washington look alike to give her a massage then. Also try talking about these fantasies when you aren't having sex and see how she reacts. Has she got a close friend who she can talk to.
Yeah . I am in touch with a black guy who is student and staying in same city.

Reactions: Jon Day
when you try tricking someone into doing something like this, you are opening the door for her to hide things from you if she does do it. it can also make people feel guilty or resentment. this isn't about manipulation it is about you two exploring sex and your relationship together. if she isn't interested, she simply isn't. It doesn't mean ever, it just means right now. she needs to feel comfortable with the idea then she will be more likely to do things. just keep in mind, once it happens there is no going back. you can be opening a can of worms you couldn't have predicted. focus more on her wants and concerns more than your fantasy. not doing so will more than likely having this backfire on you.
True that. I will try going subtle abt this