Wife is now onboard to be fuck a BWC!!

My fantasy has finally rubbed off on my wife. She’s been onboard/has found it hot for awhile now. Talking about it amps her up now. She’s never had a well endowed male. I’m average/slightly above average and she cums plenty from me. She cums a lot from penetration so a thick cock, I’m hoping it will make her eyes roll back. She absolutely hates condoms as I do to. She isn’t against getting a creampie either. Will have to navigate around to make that happen. Finding a thick cock, not sure how to go about that. Very thick over length she prefers, if both, even better. I’m hoping I have a great story to tell about the experience soon. We’ll be going to Vegas in June 😅

Last edited:
My fantasy has finally rubbed off on my wife. She’s been onboard/has found it hot for awhile now. Talking about it amps her up now. She’s never had a well endowed male. I’m average/slightly above average and she cums plenty from me. She cums a lot from penetration so a thick cock, I’m hoping it will make her eyes roll back. She absolutely hates condoms as I do to. She isn’t against getting a creampie either. Will have to navigate around to make that happen. Finding a thick cock, not sure how to go about that. Very thick over length she prefers, if both, even better. I’m hoping I have a great story to tell about the experience soon. We’ll be going to Vegas in June 😅.
Love sharing my wofe woth a big dick

Reactions: calif cpl
My fantasy has finally rubbed off on my wife. She’s been onboard/has found it hot for awhile now. Talking about it amps her up now. She’s never had a well endowed male. I’m average/slightly above average and she cums plenty from me. She cums a lot from penetration so a thick cock, I’m hoping it will make her eyes roll back. She absolutely hates condoms as I do to. She isn’t against getting a creampie either. Will have to navigate around to make that happen. Finding a thick cock, not sure how to go about that. Very thick over length she prefers, if both, even better. I’m hoping I have a great story to tell about the experience soon. We’ll be going to Vegas in June 😅
My hotwife recently hook.up
With atwo.guys at two different times they were friends of my wifes beautican they bith are very well.hung with 8 in plud thick cocks Im the last mouth she has Fucked both of them.not only are tgey big they are Heavy Cummers both times she can home with her pussy well.stretched and filled . I got very very wet slippy seconds she said she wants to see one of them at least once a month . Feel free to m ask anything Bob

Reactions: calif cpl
Id love to get updates on this eXciting adventure,. a DM would make my day,week..