How to encourage a shy wife to become more slutty?

Johnnywadd

Male
From
UK
Once in the situation my shy wife becomes filthy, but how to encourage her to take another man and how to encourage her to let go and be the slut she could be?
She has all the situation qualities required, she's slim and has a great body. I feel once she starts she would want more action but how to get that ball rolling
Central/S.E. Uk

Yes I agree 100% I always praise her shes so sexy drives me crazy. But maybe we need a few nights out dressed up etc thanks good shout 👍

If you're in the UK search for a swingers site called fab .... when she's drunk give her a bit of sniff if you know what I mean. Tell her to wear a revealing outfit. Go out of town to a city somewhere and goto the bars. See how all the men look at her. She will like it. Then leave her standing by the bar. Say you're going to the toilet. See how many guys hit on her. Just sit back and watch how many. It might be a shock to the system at first but you have to get past that. Remember you want someone to fuck her. Then when the guy is still talking to her go over to them both and say hi. Introduce yourself and smile. Offer to buy him a drink. Let hime keep on talking to your wife. Befriend him. Have a few drinks together then move on to another bar and so on. Then ask your wife shall we take him back to the room and see what happens? She might say yes she might say no. But all that counts is you got to that point. If she says no go back to the room and have great sex together. When you're fucking her talk about if she would like a duck in her mouth while you are fucking her. She will think about it all week. Then next time she might try it. BTW keep the guys number who you may or may not meet earlier on

Ask her to dress up in sex clothes for your eyes only, make sure you tell her how beautiful she looks, give her the best sex you can. Once she has done this a few times it will become easier for her, the invite a friend over while she is dressed to thrill but he's not to stay to long then he tells her she looks very beautiful then goes. then get take her out for dinner with a mid length skirt and no panties, than an even shorter skirt. slowly build he confidence and hornyness

• Love
Reactions: Johnnywadd
Ask her to dress up in sex clothes for your eyes only, make sure you tell her how beautiful she looks, give her the best sex you can. Once she has done this a few times it will become easier for her, the invite a friend over while she is dressed to thrill but he's not to stay to long then he tells her she looks very beautiful then goes. then get take her out for dinner with a mid length skirt and no panties, than an even shorter skirt. slowly build he confidence and hornyness
I don't agree with the whole fried thing. I really don't. If she's shy then why would she wanna risk being publicly shamed ?

Reactions: jwf114
If you're in the UK search for a swingers site called fab .... when she's drunk give her a bit of sniff if you know what I mean. Tell her to wear a revealing outfit. Go out of town to a city somewhere and goto the bars. See how all the men look at her. She will like it. Then leave her standing by the bar. Say you're going to the toilet. See how many guys hit on her. Just sit back and watch how many. It might be a shock to the system at first but you have to get past that. Remember you want someone to fuck her. Then when the guy is still talking to her go over to them both and say hi. Introduce yourself and smile. Offer to buy him a drink. Let hime keep on talking to your wife. Befriend him. Have a few drinks together then move on to another bar and so on. Then ask your wife shall we take him back to the room and see what happens? She might say yes she might say no. But all that counts is you got to that point. If she says no go back to the room and have great sex together. When you're fucking her talk about if she would like a duck in her mouth while you are fucking her. She will think about it all week. Then next time she might try it. BTW keep the guys number who you may or may not meet earlier on
Just reading that is so horny 😍 wow great idea I love that! We have a fab profile already but this was where we had our initial 3 some about 8 years ago, all seems so far away and almost like "did that happen" 🤷‍♂️
Appreciate this reply so thank you 😊

Thank you yes sounds great. We have children here so it's hard to get free time so I need to arrange that first get a travel lodge and both get dressed up and out! Thank you Cathy 😊

Constant praise of how pretty and sexy she looks and reassuring her that you find outwardly slutty behaviour to be a positive and praiseworthy thing. Many women have been conditioned by society to suppress such feeling and behaviours, you need to make sure she knows that you will never turn on her, judge her or shame her.