How To Ensure The Most Intense Orgasm In A No Touching Solo Tease?

This is a question for the guys and girls. Imagine you're masturbating to your sexual partner (real or hypothetical). Your sexual partner cannot touch you and you cannot touch them. Their goal is to make you cum as hard as possible. What would they need to do to make you have a super intense orgasm? Keep in mind it can only be them and no one else involved and this has to be done with NO physical contact. Would they need to masturbate in front of you? Dance? Expose their genitals? Dirty talk? Bend over? Use toys? Wear sexy clothing?
Tell me your answers in detail! Let's all get perverted up in here. ;)

Reactions: Godjohne
This is a question for the guys and girls. Imagine you're masturbating to your sexual partner (real or hypothetical). Your sexual partner cannot touch you and you cannot touch them. Their goal is to make you cum as hard as possible. What would they need to do to make you have a super intense orgasm? Keep in mind it can only be them and no one else involved and this has to be done with NO physical contact. Would they need to masturbate in front of you? Dance? Expose their genitals? Dirty talk? Bend over? Use toys? Wear sexy clothing?
Tell me your answers in detail! Let's all get perverted up in here. ;)
My gf and I will do this periodically when she is on her period. We would masturbate together telling each other what we would do and how we would use one another. It’s so hot especially when she is really wet and she is moans.

Reactions: StripteaseLover
As part of couples counseling and therapy, KK and I learned a technique we call "Confession Night." It is kind of a game; one partner confesses something to the other, something sexual, which can be a real event, or a fantasy. There are variations on the game that include mutual masturbation, or solo masturbation where the person hearing the confession masturbates to the confessor's tale. There is also a no-touch variation.

Some of the most intense hands-free orgasms and ejaculations I've had occurred during Confession, listening to KK finally spill her guts about some past cheating event. The confessor has to disclose after the session real or fantasy. I've blown loads so hard I squirted jizz in my own face...