How to Gently move from Roleplaying to Realplaying?

Hello - have been roleplaying, talking and in general having fun with fantasy scenes. She has named her dildo and gets very wet when we talk and play. She has some religious reservations to work through and I am ok with her taking as much time as she needs. Other than taking things at her pace, encouraging her to flirt and dress sexy, and being supportive what can I do to increase the likelihood that she will move forward?

Am interested in others journeys, challenges, tips, and in general encouragement. I am committed to making it fun and stress free for us and trying to balance this with the desires I have. Please let me know directly or here if you have any positive encouragement.

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Reactions: ray28
Hello - have been roleplaying, talking and in general having fun with fantasy scenes. She has named her dildo and gets very wet when we talk and play. She has some religious reservations to work through and I am ok with her taking as much time as she needs. Other than taking things at her pace, encouraging her to flirt and dress sexy, and being supportive what can I do to increase the likelihood that she will move forward?

Am interested in others journeys, challenges, tips, and in general encouragement. I am committed to making it fun and stress free for us and trying to balance this with the desires I have. Please let me know directly or here if you have any positive encouragement.

Thanks for the help!
What religion r u both