How to get her chatted up?.

I was in the same situation and it took me a couple of years of occasional hinting before it happened one evening. She accepted the idea of texting with a stranger one night. Took me a couple of weeks to find someone suitable and who understood what the situation was. He was brilliant and they wound up having fun for a few weeks until his situation changed and he could no longer chat with her. After that, she was hungry for more and had me find someone else. She’s churned through a couple since then but has now seemingly latched onto a really good one who has built her up even more and taught her that hotwifing is not something to be afraid of when she has a loving husband who supports her and will be there for her.

Be patient and don’t push too hard or try to be conniving. Good things usually takes time and it’s worth the investment.

Reactions: KinkyUKcpl
I was in the same situation and it took me a couple of years of occasional hinting before it happened one evening. She accepted the idea of texting with a stranger one night. Took me a couple of weeks to find someone suitable and who understood what the situation was. He was brilliant and they wound up having fun for a few weeks until his situation changed and he could no longer chat with her. After that, she was hungry for more and had me find someone else. She’s churned through a couple since then but has now seemingly latched onto a really good one who has built her up even more and taught her that hotwifing is not something to be afraid of when she has a loving husband who supports her and will be there for her.

Be patient and don’t push too hard or try to be conniving. Good things usually takes time and it’s worth the investment.
How lucky. Its just what I want.

Does she masturbate? Does she have fantasies that you know of? Does she show interest a certain type of guy from the movies, magazines, etc? Does she show interest in other girls? Does she have GOOD QUALITY sex toys to play with? Does she show an interest in fitness?

All of these things are important for a woman in her early forties. She needs to work on getting her sex drive back and that would include self stimulation. Getting blood flow back into her sex organs is critical. Relating fantasies can be helpful for the two of you also. A very serious fitness regimen is critical to a great sex life. Hormones are produced by type 2 muscle and the results of being fit work wonders for the confidence level. She's a pretty girl, but can't tell much else. Consulting an doctor about hormone levels and other blood work might be helpful too.
You have to get her to WANT to have orgasms and then sex once again. It takes work though and as we get older it becomes more work to keep things going. These are places to start and will pay dividends 100 percent of the time in one way or another. You may not get her to have sex with other men, but any sex she has whether self pleasure or otherwise will be great for her. The strength training and fitness will pay off regardless of her sexual desires. So, those are things you can do that will pay off for her health. But, SHE has to want to do them and then actually do them. There is no magic solution for this. O

Of course, this is all just one humble opinion. Best of luck to her and both of you on your journey.

I've tried your approach multiple times. . Finding a guy to do this is relatively easy but finding someone to follow through is the hard part. Most men will travel great distances to fuck a woman, especially one as attractive as yours, but most won't go through with it unless there's a promise of sex.
I've had four guys lined up to approach her at a specified place and time. I presented it as a way for them to get in on the ground floor. so to speak. All of them knew that she was possibly reluctant and the best they could hope for was to get her digits. All of them understood that I had given her the green light to pursue anything she wanted to do. All of them bailed or ghosted at the last minute..
Good luck to you.
Happy to help