How to get my wife to finally be shared

So my wife and I have been married for 3 years. We are into chastity play and I use much bigger dildos on her. She has told me her fantasies about being with other men, even during sex we dirty talks about it. But after the fact or during a serious conversation about finding someone, she says that she doesn’t really want it that it’s just hot to talk about. Ny advice on ho to convince her?

So my wife and I have been married for 3 years. We are into chastity play and I use much bigger dildos on her. She has told me her fantasies about being with other men, even during sex we dirty talks about it. But after the fact or during a serious conversation about finding someone, she says that she doesn’t really want it that it’s just hot to talk about. Ny advice on ho to convince her?
Love to see her. Its all about doing it gently first and opening up

Tell her about the size of a well hung friend and how women go mad over him, invite him over for drinks and leave them alonne for a hour, they will fuck, nothing surer

If she is talking about it, it's most likely she is telling you what she has already done behind your back, lucky girl
I just joined the site and what you say is 100% true. We used to play that fantasy name game and sure enough it was happening and I didn’t even know. Now that I do, I’m trying to work slowly into the sharing, but it’s a process.

I’m going to play the name game shortly with my wife , we got a fucking machine and I will name the dildos on it or ask her if she wants to name it and progress from there - hopefully that might give me a hint or idea on who she is into - or may be already too ? -

By the way, she's a hottie! As Cathy stated, she's very likely already getting fucked by other guys and just trying to find a way to ease you in to it. Good for her.

HW
Thank you, and I am not sure why she would try to ease me into it when I was the one that brought it up and how I want to do it. But a man can only hope right?

She is HOT!! I wish I could have a shot at her! You’re a very lucky man, and I agree with the comments made above. She’s already done it, doing it now or she will be ready in the near future, it’s all about how you approach it and her, that will depend on how soon she tells you the truth, or decides to take that next step, but it’s definitely there from what it sounds like to me. Good luck and keep us posted!

She is hot 😍
Thank you!!
She is HOT!! I wish I could have a shot at her! You’re a very lucky man, and I agree with the comments made above. She’s already done it, doing it now or she will be ready in the near future, it’s all about how you approach it and her, that will depend on how soon she tells you the truth, or decides to take that next step, but it’s definitely there from what it sounds like to me. Good luck and keep us posted!
thank you for the feed back. And will definitely keep y’all posted, Fingers crossed!!!

Because many wives are still afraid that after they go through with this, even at their husband's insistence, then the husband will get angry and the situation will cause problems in the marriage. Case in point was a post from a wife on here a few days ago who actually went through with this, with her husband's blessing and then he went crazy over the whole situation. I can't remember which post it was or which thread it was in, couldn't be too difficult to find though.

Mrs Hotwife
Thank you

Well usually once even a married woman sees my horse cock, their cunts start dripping because I am obviously very huge rock hard. 11x8. The men love to suck it too, so it all works out. My pleasure is your pleasure.

Reactions: Thunderstruck27
Because many wives are still afraid that after they go through with this, even at their husband's insistence, then the husband will get angry and the situation will cause problems in the marriage. Case in point was a post from a wife on here a few days ago who actually went through with this, with her husband's blessing and then he went crazy over the whole situation. I can't remember which post it was or which thread it was in, couldn't be too difficult to find though.

Mrs Hotwife
You hit the nail on the head perfectly there. Yes I saw that post too - some husbands have the fantasy but can't handle the reality. Don't bring it up if you can't deal with the consequences - that's just not fair! That's exactly why lots of women are afraid to share with their husbands even when they have fucked someone else.
Let's be honest here - the statistics show most married women have cheated at least once. Women are no different than men in this respect and we all know how easy it is to pick up a guy whether he's married or not.
So guys - you may think your wife is the perfect, faithful, sweet little wife and mum but all the evidence suggests she will have fucked at least one other man while she's been married to you, probably more. It's all about how you approach that with her and get her to open up about it.
Lynn xx

You hit the nail on the head perfectly there. Yes I saw that post too - some husbands have the fantasy but can't handle the reality. Don't bring it up if you can't deal with the consequences - that's just not fair! That's exactly why lots of women are afraid to share with their husbands even when they have fucked someone else.
Let's be honest here - the statistics show most married women have cheated at least once. Women are no different than men in this respect and we all know how easy it is to pick up a guy whether he's married or not.
So guys - you may think your wife is the perfect, faithful, sweet little wife and mum but all the evidence suggests she will have fucked at least one other man while she's been married to you, probably more. It's all about how you approach that with her and get her to open up about it.
Lynn xx
so very true

Lynn xx
If a guy can't handle you fulfilling his fantasy for him, that;s really his problem and he then has to learn to deal with his feelings, you on the other hand now have a free hand to fuck any guy you want, it was after all him that set you free to fuck other guys

Last edited:
Reactions: EgyBull