HOW TO MAKE A SHY RELUCTANT WIFE GF TO PLAY

Mixrace bull in london age 37
Very experience with years of play in the lifestyle
I especially like a challenge with reluctant shy wife
Takes a bit of work from husband bf but never failed in seduction into the lifestyle
Get in touch and bring me an interesting project
Hi
I am a cuck wannabe and have a potential hotwife. I am seriously looking for guidance and help in how to subtly approach this with her. Long story but i do believe theres a chance but she would be a challenge but would make an incredible hotwife. We live near Birmingham UK.

Hi
I am a cuck wannabe and have a potential hotwife. I am seriously looking for guidance and help in how to subtly approach this with her. Long story but i do believe theres a chance but she would be a challenge but would make an incredible hotwife. We live near Birmingham UK.
I would live there, 38 perv bull from Turkey :(

• Love
Reactions: WilliamFassel
Hi may I know a few details

Age of wife
Body type ..body pic ideal
Profession
Does she like sex adventurous
Any previous history of cheating or other adventures
Why has she refused to play so far

Hi

Age of wife
Profession

Hi
You know this could have been me,oddly similar, only my time limits are greater. I even live near you. My wife is very dismissive of it all and doesn't even want to talk about it it makes me very sad and I've kind of given up on it,best of luck good hubby.

Age of wife
Profession
She 43
5'5 athletic, slightly muscular build.
She used to live kinky adventurous sex.
She runs her own company.
No history of heating i know of but i had strong suspicions she cheated last year.
She went off sex after our 2nd child 6years ago.

Mixrace bull in london age 37
Very experience with years of play in the lifestyle
I especially like a challenge with reluctant shy wife
Takes a bit of work from husband bf but never failed in seduction into the lifestyle
Get in touch and bring me an interesting project
I am curious to know how you get a shy reluctant wife like mine who insists it will never happen be charmed into doing it with someone like you? I actually would admire that happening and hope for it can. Too bad you are in London. She has a thing for British accents.