How to prepare a hotwife

RomaVix

Couple
Nov 24, 2017
Hi wise people

Need some advise...We have been married for about 10 years, and we had spoken about partner exchanges many times, but never seriously. Early this year wifey brought this up again, and we decided to follow up this time, she indicated that she would like to sleep with one of my friends, who is single.

We discussed this with our friend and he agreed quite readily, the date is in 2 weeks and now on a Friday and they are meeting at a classy restaurant, Roma is confused and stressed on what to wear, what to pack for the night/day, does she need to take a nighty, how long she needs to stay, if she is invited to stay on the Saturday as well, does she say yes or no. Generally she is quite passive during sex and does only a few positions. Will she need to do oral and how passive or aggressive she should be. Kissing - tongue or no tongue. (by the way she is 35, so any dress recommendations have to for that age)

Getting to the restaurant, if she takes a cab then she will need to carry the overnight bag inside, if she takes the car, she cant drive separately after drinks, shall I drop her off and pick her up or let her come back on her own.

I want to help her without aggravating the stressful situation, any advice from more experienced people will be very welcome.

Vix

Reactions: Ben Dover
We have developed a “ritual” of preparing my wife for sex. It varies a little, and we do some things differently if she’s going on a solo encounter, vs. one that I am going to participate in.

The idea is to make her feel sexy and confident about herself, relaxed, and comfortable, with the anticipation of being with another man.

My wife and I will start out as early as we can the afternoon before her “date.” I will shower with her, shave her pussy, and help with the shaving of her legs. My wife enjoys anal sex, so we will follow the first shower with an enema session, until she feels cleansed and empty. That is usually followed by a rinse in the shower, then I bathe her in the soaking tub, including massage. Most of the time, she will suck and tease my cock throughout this, but won’t let me cum.

After the bath, I put her on the massage table, and use the opportunity to give her a deep-tissue oil massage, from head to toe, which relaxes her, and allows me to moisturize her skin so that she feels soft, smooth and sexy. It is a very intimate part of the pre-encounter ritual for us.

Later in the day, about two hours before she’s scheduled to depart, she lets me help her pick out an outfit, jewelry, and watch her get ready. She almost always wears a dress, or blouse and skirt unless the weather is very cold, in which case it is usually the choice of some sort of pants-suit or pants and blouse. The dresses that she prefers she calls “a-line” which are very flattering on her. Lingerie varies - sometimes a matching bra and panty set, sometimes a corset and panties, or bodysuit, sometimes just a bra, and no panties - it depends on her mood, what she’s fantasizing about doing with her date, and other things. Most of the time she wears stockings and garters, sometimes pantyhose, but almost always something on her legs - unless it is very warm outside, then she goes bare. Watching her do her make-up and hair for a date is very, very sexy.

We’ve learned over time that there’s no need for an overnight bag - she can carry most things she needs in a purse or handbag. She never takes a nightie, and always sleeps in the nude (if she sleeps at all) on an overnight date.

Transportation varies - I’ve dropped her off, and picked her up from a date, she’s been picked up and dropped off by her date, or taken a cab. Our only real hard and fast rule is no drinking and driving.

Whether or not she stays overnight varies - sometimes her date is married, and can’t pull that kind of overnight off, sometimes she has an early appointment, and needs a partial night’s sleep at home for rest, and sometimes the overnight stay just becomes spontaneous - I’ll get a “check in” call to let me know what’s going on. Other times the overnight is planned, or a weekend trip is planned, in which case she may take a small overnight bag along.

The “ritual” all comes together to make her feel sexy, desirable, and confident - in turn that makes the experience good for her, especially a solo encounter where I can’t be there to help out.

Hi jw

Thank you for your reply, me and Roma have read it a few times and taken some notes as well, this is her first hotwife date and there is an element of stress for both of us. Roma is very exited and looking forward to the date too, another reason is that we are both Indians (asisn indians) and her date is a local Australian white person. He is also a bit younger than her, she is 35. She is going solo, which is requirement as we have a 4 yr old, and I need to look after her at home.

The rituals you have developed are sensual and we plan to adopt most of them, except the enema, as Roma is not too keen on anal, she likes regular pussy sex and oral, both receiving and giving. Shaving and washing before the date as well as the deep tissue massage will help her relax and be confident for the date night.

Your suggestion of A Line dress is good and stockings, she was initially thinking of going in a blouse and miniskirt, but the dress will be a better option, a couple of her pictures are attached, she wants to know if a black dress would suit her or a pastel shade, given that she is darker and about 5'4". Also it is summer here in Australia so it will be a summery dress.

For us it will be an over night stay most likely as we live in a small town west of Brisbane Australia and her date is in the city about 100 K away (60 miles) so she will need to take some of her things and a nighty as she never sleeps nude.

We will need to work out the transportation, probably I will drop her off and work out how she gets back later.

Roma says thank you and needs a few more hints from you or your wife, take a look at her pics and suggest a flattering dress type for her and any pointers for sex (how did your wife go about it on her first date)

We owe you one and thank you.

Vix

• Love
Reactions: Picklerick
2wheel, in this she is in a regular everyday dress. Rome let me post this to see if someone could suggest what she should wear to the first date.
Like a short or long dress or a pant suit. What would be appropriate - like not too slutty by sexy for her figure and what a man would find attractive. we have been out of the dating game for 11 years. And the body size changes after a pregnancy

Sexy is good, slutty depends on the guy. She's not going there to negotiate a contract, she's going for sex As the saying goes, "you dress for the job you want not the job you have".

Something showing a bit of cleavage, since she seems not too tall maybe 5'-5" (my estimate), she needs to wear high heels, which would go nice with a short skirt either tight black (which clearly says sex) or frilly that is wind sensitive (which would telegraph a playful side of her). Necklace that touches and points into her cleavage. Loose wrist bracelet. No watch, it would be a turn-off if she looked at the time also sends a signal their time together has no limit. Dark or fishnet thigh high stockings, matching bra and panties, NOT granny style. G string isn't needed and sometimes isn't flattering for some women. It's difficult for you to weigh in on how she looks as you are biased, you'll love whatever she wears.

Reactions: RomaVix
Sexy is good, slutty depends on the guy. She's not going there to negotiate a contract, she's going for sex As the saying goes, "you dress for the job you want not the job you have".

Something showing a bit of cleavage, since she seems not too tall maybe 5'-5" (my estimate), she needs to wear high heels, which would go nice with a short skirt either tight black (which clearly says sex) or frilly that is wind sensitive (which would telegraph a playful side of her). Necklace that touches and points into her cleavage. Loose wrist bracelet. No watch, it would be a turn-off if she looked at the time also sends a signal their time together has no limit. Dark or fishnet thigh high stockings, matching bra and panties, NOT granny style. G string isn't needed and sometimes isn't flattering for some women. It's difficult for you to weigh in on how she looks as you are biased, you'll love whatever she wears.

Thanks 2wheel
I never imagined I would get this kind of helpful response, she is with me now and she read your comments on the dress. Good point about the job you want. After reading your comments, we have decided that she takes a handbag with a nightie, and frilly dress for the next morning, as it is practical for her to stay overnight, home is 1.5 hour by car.

She is 5'4" so heels are a must. Good advice about the necklace and the cleavage, her boobs are the strong assets not the legs, so legs would look better in stockings. She has already picked up the bra and panties that she is going to wear, it is a black and fuchsia set the bra is an underwire strapless type so it will go with an off shoulder or a single shoulder dress. Will take her dress shopping tomorrow, it will be exciting to pick a dress for the special occasion. I will post a pic of her in the new dress. Watch is out as well and the wedding and engagement rings, so that she or her date are not reminded of it during sex.

Thank you

She looks very nice in her dress...
Probably is more a day-style than a night-style but if she feels confident why not

I also like 2wheel tips!
Hi Justtry
good point about the day style dress and she is overcoming the nerves now, she has taken 2wheels's comments on board and we plan to go dress shopping tomorrow

the outfit is the appetiser, I shave Jo's pussy and legs before she goes to meet John. I give her my opinion on the outfit she picks out. The hardest part of my job as Jo's cuck is her request that I not get into her for 3 or 4 days before she goes to meet John as his cock is a lot smaller than mine as she wants to tighten up so she can feel him more. Jo likes to get dropped at his place on a Friday late afternoon so they can fuck when she gets there , then sex later in the evening , she will then stay over night , She will then fuck him in the morning , then go do whatever she has to , go back to his place in the mid to late afternoon have sex with him again, then as they are going to get ready to crash for the night. then once possibly twice on Sunday morning before I pick her up, then its my turn yummy. I really like being her cuck.