How..... To treat a White Girl!

A couple years ago my wife and her friends when out club that is moslty black guys
They were renting 2 hotel rooms beside the club. When my wife FaceTimed with me she was laying in bed joking around and talking about the guys they took to the hotel. She showed me and my buddy I was with
So we told them to show us their tits. And they did a few times.
The one girl just decided to keep her shirt off now so having some fun we told her to go run her tit in one of the guys faces.
She did, and so did one of the other girls.

Now they guys weee getting wound. So there are 3 guys and 6 girls. So my wife is talking and showing us the video. One girl is nearly passed out, says she does not like to play like this and the others are kind of all playing.
They guys are now cock out and getting the girls to blow them. They are all gagging on the one guy. So I say to my wife I bet you can take all of it. A little joking goes on and I tell her to try it, so she does!
He was large. 10” plus and pretty thick.
So she faces the phone toward her and him and she takes it deep. She only blows him for about a minute.
Then comes back talking to me. Her friend and her are both well developed girls so I tell her friend she should have her shirt off too. Because I love to see them tits.
So now 4 nude white girls and 2 with cloths on. So like I always do I tell my wife to make out with her friend and they do.
The one guy takes the phone and my wife and her friend start really going at it. Now my wife is topless too.
The guy looks into the camera and tells me he’s gonna fuck them both and he’s going to hang up.
I told him it would be better to set the phone on the table so I could watch.
My wife joking around saying sure but she’s only fucking her friend and he can fuck he friend too.
So the guy is fucking her friend. And her friend is loving it. My wife is on her back, her friend on top and him behind.
Her friend starts to take my wife’s pants of and finger her and my wife moves up so her friend can lick her pussy.
Well the guy shoved her friend to the side and went down on my wife.
She told him to stop.
I. Told her to let him. She was hesitant but didn’t stop him.
I said she liked to be choked. So be took a shirt around her neck and choked her.
Told her to roll over. He got behind her and pounded her and choked her so hard.
He made her look at the phone and tell me she loved me. But she loved this more.
The other 2 girls got scared and stop fooling around with the other guys.
So this guy says he can share.
By the time the clubs is closing a few more of their buddy’s come over. They used my wife and her friend like a pocket pussy that night. There had to be at least 6-7 guys and they took turns. And when they were done my wife and her friend would lick them until they were hard again. There was cum in on her face, in her hair all over her cloths. I told her not to wash up to come right home.

She felt so guilty she brought home her friend for me. The one that didn’t want to play the night before.
I wanted to fuck my wife. I wanted to be in her pussy. Will all those loads, but this friend was a one time deal. I knew it would never happen again. So I needed to make sure I could perform.
Well I did. I fuck the friend. I pulled out I came, and I was done. Like I though would happen. Then we start talking about the night before and I’m hard again. Now her friend is a goodie goodie. Been with 2 - 3 guys before this night.
So I spide into my wife. She’s still full! Extra loose, but also swollen, I pull out right away. My dick is covered in cum. So I stick it back in the friend. And we joke that she now has more cum in her than before.
She then tell us her husband is the only one who even came in her. And never in her mouth.
So we decide to fix that. I fuck my wife until I’m almost ready. I pulled out and mount her friend. I blew a Hugh load. She came as soon as I blew. It was a wonderful mess.
She’s tell my wife how good it was. But she though I was going to cum in her mouth.
I’m done, no cum left for me to shoot right now. Can hardly get it hard.
So my wife spends her friends left sucks a bunch of my load out and spits it onto my dick and tell her to clean it off.
It was awesome.
So 2 weekend later we goto the same bar.
I see the guy she fucked walk up to him, first he was scared. I told him to pay for the hotel and he could do it again.
Him and his wife get the hotel he fucked my wife again while me and his wife watched and touched each other. He fucked her a few times then his wife. I left with a hard on that lasted for hours I swear. She picked up another guy as we were leaving that night and I watched her suck him off as we drove home. He then fucked all 3, girls at the house with us that night. At about 6am I couldn’t handle it anymore I had to get off. So I fucked the other girls while he fucked my wife. The kept in contact for a few month. He dated the friend. And we would go visit and I’d find a way to get them alone time. His gf didn’t like him sleeping my my wife lol. This was a few years ago. I’d love to see another large black cock destroying my wife.