How would you react if your wife admitted, that she knows your best friend is well hung by the huge bulge in his pants and it makes her so horny ?? ??

Would you tell him???

• Total voters
View attachment 583203

Your noticed your friends huge cock bulge like this one and that your wife could not take fer eyes off it, you wife mentions she likes what he was flaunting in front of her. You feel her pussy when he leaves and she is dripping wet, she tells you she would love to have him fuck her, his cock is so beautiful.
Would you tell him that he made her so horny and what she said???
No. I wouldn’t. Not yet at any rate. Of course I wouldn’t need to tell her as I’d be on the verge of spontaneous ejaculation.

But first, I’d first want to explore her thoughts and feelings about this. My approach — and this is only me — would be seemingly to pour cold water all over her enthusiasm.

I’d ask her to explain what she meant by this, what he was supposedly flaunting, why she thinks it was being flaunted, and why she thinks it was being flaunted for her. Sometimes erections just happen. Maybe this was one of those times. Does she have any reason to think that her interest is reciprocated? It would be mighty embarrassing to broach this only to learn that she had misread everything.

Maybe this is just a normal fantasy that isn’t meant to go anywhere. Why does she think differently, that this is somehow SUPPOSED to be, that Nature INTENDS and DEMANDS this to be as the natural order of things? How does she know she’d love him in the saddle? What exactly makes that so? Does his dick intrigue you? Why? And what exactly about his dick makes it ‘so’ beautiful? And how would it make you feel if he understood your thoughts on all these things perfectly?

So while feigning weak opposition to the idea, I argue subtly to fixate her mind on that situation, and set her to fantasizing uncontrollably about the object of her dark, smoldering desires, blowing gently on the orange ambers of her passion.

Then I’d shut up — for a week, 6 months or whatever.

In this time [whatever that is], she’ll baste in her own juices, wondering what ‘understanding your thoughts perfectly on all these things’ actually means. As all this percolates in her mind [and possibly other places], she will in time reach a bursting point. She’ll have thought through this in every way imaginable [and perhaps some that are not] and pick the best time and way to raise it.

I look slightly surprised [you pondered all that and it STILL works for you!] Hmmm [as in ‘maybe there ISsomething to this…]. So I come across as having my interest piqued and openly receptive. I say …

‘OK so you’ve given this some thought [to say the least], turned and weighed this in your mind; what two, most things about this work most powerfully and beautifully for you?’

‘Men,’
she thinks.

When alone, I pull up the encrypted file with the notes I made on our initial discussion. I add a few remarks on the most recent discussion.

The next day, I take my buddy to the pub for a beer [my nickel]. I ask if he might be able to help with something. Of course he agrees. It’s about me and the wife.

‘Really! I thought you guys were good.’

‘Oh, we are … but something’s come up…and it seems only out can help with it…’

‘So what is it?’

‘This…’

I hand him a printed copy of my file.

As he reads, his eyes bug out. When he’s done, he looks up at me slack-jawed. I ask,

‘How can I help you move this forward?’

Reactions: Dlh247
My wife did end up eventually fucking my best friend ( and best man)who has one of the biggest cocks she's ever seen. Literally like twice my size. Let him cum in her a couple times too. It was him I had to convince it was okay, she was dripping after she felt it through his jeans one time. Also, would love to lick my wife while she gets fucked by a big cock, stretching her out...never have maybe someday

My wife did end up eventually fucking my best friend ( and best man)who has one of the biggest cocks she's ever seen. Literally like twice my size. Let him cum in her a couple times too. It was him I had to convince it was okay, she was dripping after she felt it through his jeans one time. Also, would love to lick my wife while she gets fucked by a big cock, stretching her out...never have maybe someday
I feel exactly the same way as you Nate. All I think about is fucklicking her every day.

If she was into bigger cocks I'd say go for it. But shes never had a good lover with a big cock. They never knew how to use it. I didn't have many partners before my wife so she has to teach me too :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dlh247
Tell her she may go for it
I would tell him my wife enjoy his bulge and it is alright to fuck her. I would tell my wife if she wants to fuck him i am ok with that.
Lucky wife

Hi, would like to hear that story stroking my 7.8 cock
Well, I wrote about it here, but basically, he would text me and tell me he was going to our house to talk, we would drink, and since I'm very easy to get drunk, I would fall asleep, while he stayed and fucked my wife. Also, whenever there was a party or gathering at home, he would show up, and flirt with my wife with his comments. His suggestive tone, and his confidence that he knew he could take my wife if he wanted to, sometimes even gave me an erection, and I would just walk away and let him have his way with her. She always tried to downplay him, but deep down I knew her pussy was crazy for him, until it became a habit for them to either meet up at our house, while i was at work, or somewhere where i had no idea where they were.

Well, I wrote about it here, but basically, he would text me and tell me he was going to our house to talk, we would drink, and since I'm very easy to get drunk, I would fall asleep, while he stayed and fucked my wife. Also, whenever there was a party or gathering at home, he would show up, and flirt with my wife with his comments. His suggestive tone, and his confidence that he knew he could take my wife if he wanted to, sometimes even gave me an erection, and I would just walk away and let him have his way with her. She always tried to downplay him, but deep down I knew her pussy was crazy for him, until it became a habit for them to either meet up at our house, while i was at work, or somewhere where i had no idea where they were.
Its not her fault, if a guy flaunts a nice big penis in front of her, it only natural that she will crave it, the more he flaunts it, the hornier she will become for it, it will play on her mind day and night till she relents to her craving and fucks him. If the guy is good with his big cock she will only crave it more and more, he will own her pussy and there is nothing either you or her can do about it, trust me I've been down this road with my lovers dad. I am still his dads cum bucket as she will be his for as long as he wants her

Last edited:
View attachment 583203

Your noticed your friends huge cock bulge like this one and that your wife could not take her eyes off it, you wife mentions she likes what he was flaunting in front of her. You feel her pussy when he leaves and she is dripping wet, she tells you she would love to have him fuck her, his cock is so beautiful.
Would you tell him that he made her so horny and what she said???
If a guy came to my place looking like this he would not be leaving till he fucked me to near death, lol

Its not her fault, if a guy flaunts a nice big penis in front of her, it only natural that she will crave it, the more he flaunts it, the hornier she will become for it, it will play on her mind day and night till she relents to her craving and fucks him. If the guy is good with his big cock she will only crave it more and more, he will own her pussy and there is nothing either you or her can do about it, trust me I've been down this road with my lovers dad. I am still his dads cum bucket as she will be his for as long as he wants her
Oh I know, their fling went on for months, but as I've written on here before, he was fucking a few ladies at the same time, and my wife wanted to be his only girl, and they ended things, up until a few months before my wife got pregnant the first time.

Reactions: Dlh247 and Kogjin
Oh I know, their fling went on for months, but as I've written on here before, he was fucking a few ladies at the same time, and my wife wanted to be his only girl, and they ended things, up until a few months before my wife got pregnant the first time.
pregnant to him

she will be back to him whenever he wants her though

His suggestive tone, and his confidence that he knew he could take my wife if he wanted to, sometimes even gave me an erection

Isn’t it fascinating how Nature works! Your erection was pleasurable. That is the pay-off for your stepping aside as the stud porked your wife as you never will.

That you were led to participate in your wife’s seduction reveals this to be Nature’s intention. In other words, this happened because it was supposed to happen.

Reactions: Nathaniel
…the more he flaunts it, the hornier she will become for it, it will play on her mind day and night till she relents to her craving and fucks him.
You can’t undo many millions of years of evolutionary biology overnight. And the ‘playing on the mind’ absolutely is the issue! The more ‘play,’ the more the pressure builds.

So there is no escape. Sooner or later, her body will make the decision for her. Given time, heavy dick will get its way. The sooner this is understood by all, the sooner we can start being honest about Nature’s intention, relationships and our human sexuality.

Reactions: Cathy