How would you react if your wife admitted, that she knows your best friend is well hung by the huge bulge in his pants and it makes her so horny ?? ??

Would you tell him???

• Total voters

Cathy

Female
Nov 23, 2018
1629435603983 (2).png

Your noticed your friends huge cock bulge like this one and that your wife could not take her eyes off it, you wife mentions she likes what he was flaunting in front of her. You feel her pussy when he leaves and she is dripping wet, she tells you she would love to have him fuck her, his cock is so beautiful.
Would you tell him that he made her so horny and what she said???

Last edited:
My wife and I had this happen with a neighbor who came over for a pool party with some friends and his wife. Halfway through the party my wife comes up to me and goes omg do you see the bulge in his bathing suit. she is like that thing is huge! She then tells me she would love to see it and then suck it. Him and his wife are coming over for dinner this weekend

My wife and I had this happen with a neighbor who came over for a pool party with some friends and his wife. Halfway through the party my wife comes up to me and goes omg do you see the bulge in his bathing suit. she is like that thing is huge! She then tells me she would love to see it and then suck it. Him and his wife are coming over for dinner this weekend
she will soon be fucking him daily, nothing surer

We're both massively turned off by the idea of involving guys who are friends/family of ours to be honest. Bulls can definately become friends of ours but never the other way around.
Sounds like a good way to complicate or even destroy an otherwise long and happy friendship.
Not to criticise anyone who thinks otherwise, but it's definately not on our table.

We're both massively turned off by the idea of involving guys who are friends/family of ours to be honest. Bulls can definately become friends of ours but never the other way around.
Sounds like a good way to complicate or even destroy an otherwise long and happy friendship.
Not to criticise anyone who thinks otherwise, but it's definately not on our table.
That's ok, each to their own