How would you react if your wife admitted, that she knows your best friend is well hung by the huge bulge in his pants and it makes her so horny ?? ??

Would you tell him???

• Total voters
We're both massively turned off by the idea of involving guys who are friends/family of ours to be honest. Bulls can definately become friends of ours but never the other way around.
Sounds like a good way to complicate or even destroy an otherwise long and happy friendship.
Not to criticise anyone who thinks otherwise, but it's definately not on our table.
each to their own lol

Last edited:
I’ve never fucked this guy but one of my husband’s friends is very well hung and his party piece is that he can get the equivalent of 20 quarters ( or 10p pieces here in the UK) in his foreskin! I’ve seen him do this fir amazed onlookers at parties at least 3 times and I must admit the sheer size of his cock is fascinating!!!

I’ve never fucked this guy but one of my husband’s friends is very well hung and his party piece is that he can get the equivalent of 20 quarters ( or 10p pieces here in the UK) in his foreskin! I’ve seen him do this fir amazed onlookers at parties at least 3 times and I must admit the sheer size of his cock is fascinating!!!
... and arousing, I dare say. A true 'stunt-cock' in the literal sense of the term! LOL!

you say your never fucked this guy, but how often have you wished you had