How would you react if your wife admitted, that she knows your best friend is well hung by the huge bulge in his pants and it makes her so horny ?? ??

Would you tell him???

• Total voters
She was staring at it a LOT ! She talk about it openly to me thereafter once she found out that it turned me on
i bet she was dripping wet, he would have known it too, because her nipples would have been hard and poking out at him

If she hasn't yet fucked him and he's as well hung as you say he is, and she knows it, her every sexual thought will be about him until she eventually gets pleasured by his superior big cock. so even while she's fucking you she will be thinking of him. When she masturbates it will be his cock that she is thinking of every time, ask her

She talk about it openly to me thereafter once she found out that it turned me on…
That’s the thing. Once a wife discovers this, she can prod, arouse, cajole and otherwise guide a husband that he doesn’t know which end is up. She can train him and trigger his arousal so that he becomes a willing participant in his own cuckolding. If this arouses him, and she knows it, she gets very serious power in the relationship.

Reactions: bellaazz
That’s the thing. Once a wife discovers this, she can prod, arouse, cajole and otherwise guide a husband that he doesn’t know which end is up. She can train him and trigger his arousal so that he becomes a willing participant in his own cuckolding. If this arouses him, and she knows it, she gets very serious power in the relationship.
your 100% right if she is clever enough she will be calling the shots and doing whatever she wants with his blessings