How would you react ?

My wife was working part-time for a greyhound trainer I also did a few bits of maintenance around the kennels, one warm sunny day she was in her shorts bending over and cleaning a dog's feet out, the trainer came round the corner and stop dead looking at her arse in the shorts, I could see he would fuck her if he got the chance, he was a bachelor about 15 years older than her, he hadn't seen me watching him and stood enjoying the view for several minutes as I watched him though a very dusty window,I decided I would give him the chance if I could but I would have to do it without her knowing, a few months later and she needs 4 new tyres for her car, I told her we couldn't afford them at the moment and she would have to stand her car up until we could, knew some of the dogs belonged to the owner of a tyre company so I just left it at that , it went two days before she told me she had got the offer of her tyres, but she had to go out to dinner with the greyhound trainer I asked her if she was prepared to get them that way and she said yes she was, he had her that night, but I had made a mistake he had very large cock and she loved it so she fucked him again the next night , she enjoyed his big cock for a lot of years, I often got refused access to her pussy as I just wasn't big enough to follow him.
Please o889oo

How would you react if someone looks intensely at your wife’s body? Let’s just say he’s your friend since 10-20 years. (Question for the hubbys.)
Had a friend that did that all the time. Evan told me he wanted her. Couldn`t help getting hard and he knew it.

Reactions: Rem503
How would you react if someone looks intensely at your wife’s body? Let’s just say he’s your friend since 10-20 years. (Question for the hubbys.)
I would absolutely love this. Especially if my wife and him maybe even exchanged looks once in a while and eventually made a "thing" behind my back. Eventually I'd find out and it could be some extremely sexy shit 😏

My wife was working part-time for a greyhound trainer I also did a few bits of maintenance around the kennels, one warm sunny day she was in her shorts bending over and cleaning a dog's feet out, the trainer came round the corner and stop dead looking at her arse in the shorts, I could see he would fuck her if he got the chance, he was a bachelor about 15 years older than her, he hadn't seen me watching him and stood enjoying the view for several minutes as I watched him though a very dusty window,I decided I would give him the chance if I could but I would have to do it without her knowing, a few months later and she needs 4 new tyres for her car, I told her we couldn't afford them at the moment and she would have to stand her car up until we could, knew some of the dogs belonged to the owner of a tyre company so I just left it at that , it went two days before she told me she had got the offer of her tyres, but she had to go out to dinner with the greyhound trainer I asked her if she was prepared to get them that way and she said yes she was, he had her that night, but I had made a mistake he had very large cock and she loved it so she fucked him again the next night , she enjoyed his big cock for a lot of years, I often got refused access to her pussy as I just wasn't big enough to follow him.
Those were good tires! So sexy when a wife is fucked by an older man.

Reactions: antoniodicro
I was in college. I lived at a house with about 10 other guys. My living area had 3 roommates. One of the guys was a friend of mine from high school. He was a year older. He was tall, athletic, and had a reputation with the ladies. He was a basketball player and had basketball hands.

One night we had a party at the house to raise money. I invited my girlfriend (now wife) to hang out. Party was big, everyone got hammered. I remember walking upstairs to my room (which was a loft) and seeing my friend talking to my girlfriend near the foyer we had. They were very close and face to face. I was going to say something, but chose to watch.

He said something to her and she cracked up then he fell on her over into futon. Her legs were spread and he just dry humped her right into it. She pretty much embraced him. They laid there for a second and didn’t move. At this point, I bugged out and screamed some nonsense and stormed down the stairs.

To this day, I still regret seeing if she would’ve cheated on me there. She ran after me, obviously, but, I wonder what she would’ve done if I didn’t fuck it up. I’m pretty sure she would’ve fucked him, but who knows:(

I was in college. I lived at a house with about 10 other guys. My living area had 3 roommates. One of the guys was a friend of mine from high school. He was a year older. He was tall, athletic, and had a reputation with the ladies. He was a basketball player and had basketball hands.

One night we had a party at the house to raise money. I invited my girlfriend (now wife) to hang out. Party was big, everyone got hammered. I remember walking upstairs to my room (which was a loft) and seeing my friend talking to my girlfriend near the foyer we had. They were very close and face to face. I was going to say something, but chose to watch.

He said something to her and she cracked up then he fell on her over into futon. Her legs were spread and he just dry humped her right into it. She pretty much embraced him. They laid there for a second and didn’t move. At this point, I bugged out and screamed some nonsense and stormed down the stairs.

To this day, I still regret seeing if she would’ve cheated on me there. She ran after me, obviously, but, I wonder what she would’ve done if I didn’t fuck it up. I’m pretty sure she would’ve fucked him, but who knows:(
Im understand your resistance to being a cuckold at the time you were in college. Do you imagine what it would be like if he claimed your wife now - after all these years?

Reactions: owlmale
My first reaction would be a hard cock on me. Then I would try to find excuses to leave them alone to see if something more happens. If it does when alone I would ask her if she is horny about him. If the answer is yes the next question all of you know it.

Been there and it is a very enjoyable and exciting experience, the only bit in the OP question thats missing is, then he commented.........

I get hard when other men ogle my wife. I get even harder when it's someone I know - the thought of them stroking to visions of KK is erotic.

My first reaction would be a hard cock on me. Then I would try to find excuses to leave them alone to see if something more happens. If it does when alone I would ask her if she is horny about him. If the answer is yes the next question all of you know it.
You are a great husband. You both are so lucky.

Reactions: quickguy