Hubby in UK, want my wife used.

Hi,yes i wanna fuck youre whife! Im Dick40 years old man from London.,new on this site. Im,175cm,85kg,middle body,brown hair,green eyes.pls. Writhe for me if interest you!!! See you. ;-)

• Wow
Reactions: Micicica3
We got invite to this farm holiday let in the Summer 2019, for a greed girl party....3 other couples and around 15 guys invited....we were the only couple to turn up....11 guys did aswell....2 guys just had a bj and left, back to wives we think..the other 9 all enjoyed themselves plenty...with mine and farmers wife..

Would your wife enjoy that type of party???

We got invite to this farm holiday let in the Summer 2019, for a greed girl party....3 other couples and around 15 guys invited....we were the only couple to turn up....11 guys did aswell....2 guys just had a bj and left, back to wives we think..the other 9 all enjoyed themselves plenty...with mine and farmers wife..

Would your wife enjoy that type of party???
Hi,guys.im single.Do you have space for me this party? :)

• Wow
Reactions: Micicica3
Hi,yes i wanna fuck youre whife! Im Dick40 years old man from London.,new on this site. Im,175cm,85kg,middle body,brown hair,green eyes.pls. Writhe for me if interest you!!! See you. ;-)
mmm LOVE you want to fuck my wife, a big turn on you wanting to do all kinda of dirty things to her mmm

Reactions: ep46wksp