Hubby in UK, want my wife used.

I want her body I'll suck her nipples finger her bum hole lick her wet fanny lips and clit them slide my 63 yr old fat cock inside her bareback and fuck her as you watch me empty in to her
mm SO hot, LOVE to watch you finger my wifes bum hole, suck her big titd and nipples, fuck her bareback, not pull out and shoot your load deep in her shaved pussy

I'd love it, I'd have to love bite her tits and neck so she'd be seen as the married used slut wife her husband want's me to have as my play thing

I'd love it, I'd have to love bite her tits and neck so she'd be seen as the married used slut wife her husband want's me to have as my play thing
mm oh YES< but love bites all over my wifes tits, neck, everyone seeing her as a married slut wife, mm LOVE my wife to be your play thing!!

show her to me then .you know I WANT HER,my cock is nice and hard and is ready to use and abused your wife sexally

dress your wife slutty for me and tell her I'll be a round fuck her very soon, tell her I want her to play with herself while she's waiting for my cock

She is an attractive and beautiful woman. Would love to use my fingers and tongue to explore every inch of her. Once she is warmed up she''ll be ready for my nearly 9 inch cock. Would love to go bare and fill her with my seed.

She is an attractive and beautiful woman. Would love to use my fingers and tongue to explore every inch of her. Once she is warmed up she''ll be ready for my nearly 9 inch cock. Would love to go bare and fill her with my seed.
It would be a HUGE turn on for you to do that to my wife mmm

• Love
Reactions: Pippys