Hubbys reaction after wife fucked 1st time?

I encouraged my wife to fuck with other men. When my wife was first fucked by her lover, I panicked, I had panick symptoms. We kept talking about it and I asked him to continue. I was worried I would get upset her, but she was reassured that he wanted to continue and then my worries would go away. It happened! Now we are both happy! 🥰

panic.jpg

At first my wife had a hard time believing that I wouldn't be upset. Other men in her life had been very jealous. I wanted her to really let go and have a great time. That means I have to always be supportive and NEVER criticize. Its up to me to set up a no risk environment. A hot sexy woman, a glass of wine, and no consequences equals some fantastic sex.

The first she confessed to me that she had let a friend of ours who also was a co-worker of mine fuck. At first I said nothing for several hours.
She asked me if I was angry. I told her no but I wanted her to tell me how it happened. As she shared the details with me I became incredibly turned on.
I grabbed her and just had to fuck her. We fucked each other several times in the next hours.
I eventually told that her affair turned me on so much that if she wanted to fuck other men I was all for it as long as she shared the details with me.
This led us to being in an open relationship for years.