Humiliate me tell me what a slut I am and what you really want to do to me

Reactions: btweets
First I'd wrestle you down and twist an arm behind your back, hard enough so you know I'm not playing around. I'd tie your elbows together tight enough to give you just a little struggle room but no possibility of escape. Then I'd flip you on your back and use my hip to pin one leg down while I was roughly forcing your free knee outward at an obscene angle. With my free hand I'd slap your meaty cunt with an open palm, cupping it so the blows had lots of skin contact and were very loud. Once your pussy stopped tingling and reached that numb zone I'd work a full bottle of baby oil into your aching fuckhole and squeeze all of it into you in a gush. More pussy slapping would follow with the oil making it even louder and adding the sting back. I'd taunt you to yell, scream...no-one is coming to save you. I'd change up and slap your titties with oil covered hands so it stings and makes a wet smacking sound.
After breaking your will to resist I'd offer you a chance to end your torment by begging, you'd beg me to use you in the nastiest ways just to get the slapping to stop... and I would stop.
Then I'd tell you "what a filthy whore you are" and "I wouldn't dirty my cock by touching you with it.You're a cheap tramp and there are so many to choose from" I'd pass on using you for sex, my pleasure would be your pain and shame.
I'd give the video to your loved ones so they could hear the darkest parts of your imagination when you thought it might save you, they would see the disappointment in your eyes when you heard you weren't desirable enough.
You could tell them it was the slapping that made your nipples so hard, you could tell them it was the oil that made your cunt so wet but they wouldn't believe it because YOU wouldn't believe it.