Humiliate me tell me what a slut I am and what you really want to do to me

Oh wow sexy little slut, I'd love titty fuck you hard. Love seeing you playing with your pussy like naughty girl 😉.

You need to be taken by a real man. Made to feel like the sub you are & need to be.
PDA's where ur skirt gets pulled up & no panties on, ever.
Pimped out to friends & paying clients.
Your ass pumped full of cum...then feel it leak out all night long.
Made to suck cock in the mens room or in a car.
You need a real man to use you repeatedly. Until you know your place as a cum slut for men.

You need to be taken by a real man. Made to feel like the sub you are & need to be.
PDA's where ur skirt gets pulled up & no panties on, ever.
Pimped out to friends & paying clients.
Your ass pumped full of cum...then feel it leak out all night long.
Made to suck cock in the mens room or in a car.
You need a real man to use you repeatedly. Until you know your place as a cum slut for men.
Wet just reading that. That's exactly how I love to be used xx

i would force you to wear allways high heels with miniskirt or dress.no bra or it must be halfcupbra,you must flirt with every men you meet,and even to your family so they see what a slut you are,with xmas coming soon,this is your first real test,naughty whore showing off to your family,i like that

I'd advertise online for a different man evry night to come, make a donation and fill you with his cock and do as he pleases, with you tied up and blindfolded dressed as slutty as can be.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I would take you to dinner and make you pay, and then complain to the waiter about the tip that you left! I would tell him you are my daughter and that you take after your cheep skate mom!

Reactions: Dirty little gf
I would take you to dinner and make you pay, and then complain to the waiter about the tip that you left! I would tell him you are my daughter and that you take after your cheep skate mom!
Just kidding, you are way out of my league, I would sit quietly in the corner and glance in your general direction every once in a while watching the hotter younger men hit on you!

Damn I so want to rip those clothes off your body. Roll you over spank your hot tasty ass and finger that dripping wet pussy lips. Then spread those pussy lips and tongue fuck you hard and love to hold you down and fuck your cunt till you scream oh fuck me more !!! 👅😜😋😋💘

Wet just reading that. That's exactly how I love to be used xx
Lynn and you turn me on every time you share a pic&story etc,i found you such a sexy woman,someone i would love to meet and be so ashamed when this happens because i can,t hide my excitement with you being close to me,lol

Oh fuck yes I do want to bend you over finger thst wet pussy of yours good and driplimg wet go down and tongue fucknthst cunt dripping your juicesvinto my mouth then stand bCl up rub my hRd cock up your ass cheeks Bd then drive my hard cock into that cunt lips fucking you like no tomorrow baby shooting my cum load derp up in your cubt babe 👅 💕 👅 💝 😻 👅 👅 👅