What would you guys do to me?

DSC00241.jpg
I'd love to know what you guys think of me honestly. I know some guys aren't into us redheads so I don't need any of the haters but, gingerphobes aside, anyone want to PM me their thoughts or share them here?

If anyone is particularly interested, I'd really enjoy a blow by blow ;-p account of what you'd do with me and all the dirty things you'd say to me. Paint me a detailed picture and I might share more snaps ;-) Yes, I'm a tease. But I'm pretty good at pleasing too...

View attachment 1275722
I'd love to know what you guys think of me honestly. I know some guys aren't into us redheads so I don't need any of the haters but, gingerphobes aside, anyone want to PM me their thoughts or share them here?

If anyone is particularly interested, I'd really enjoy a blow by blow ;-p account of what you'd do with me and all the dirty things you'd say to me. Paint me a detailed picture and I might share more snaps ;-) Yes, I'm a tease. But I'm pretty good at pleasing too...
Bend you over

View attachment 1275722

First off I would wine you and dine you and get you all worked up and show you what a Beautiful princess you really are. Then I would have a romantic place all picked out to take you too. Like a romantic cabin in the woods with a wonderful fire going. Then I would seduce you and caress every inch of your body. I would orally make you cum at least twice to just get you warmed up. Then I would slowly make love to you and make sure you came again and hopefully twice more. Then I would fill you full of my love juice then dove into that pussy and clean you up. I would let you rest for a short period of time and then we would go again. Only this time it’s completely about you!! I will make you cum over and over until sheer exhaustion has completely overtaken you. Then in the morning we would have a wonderful meal together and discuss all the night activities and see if this is something you enjoy and would want to do it again.

Reactions: Teo_x
first rip your dress off then your bra and nicks .so you are naked then tie you to the four corners off the bed spread eagle with a blindfold on .then play with your body lick your pussy suck your nipples .or rub your nipples with a ice cube

View attachment 1275722

Mmmmmmm, Amber there are sooooo many things I would do to you and with you!!!!! Treat you as my own slut, make you submit to me by making you cum and beg me to cum inside you. Take you all over town and show you off as my own slut! Show you to friends and have you be the center of attention. If you want more details, just DM me!

View attachment 1275722

You from the uk?

Mmmmmmm, Amber there are sooooo many things I would do to you and with you!!!!! Treat you as my own slut, make you submit to me by making you cum and beg me to cum inside you. Take you all over town and show you off as my own slut! Show you to friends and have you be the center of attention. If you want more details, just DM me!
Hmmm! I DO like your suggestions and I hope I'll get those details in a private message soon? meantime, I'll check out your profile when I get a chance ;-)

View attachment 1275722

I want to hate-fuck the ginger out of you.

42E9488A-0AAE-4E2A-8BB5-227EC16F5CB2.jpeg
2DD9B8C2-5D6D-43FC-A4BB-F8DC560AC990.jpeg9C07899C-FA94-47A0-8ED9-19838BE1F986.jpeg

Reactions: miran
View attachment 1275722

well nice ass love to hold onto your waist and bang u from behind

View attachment 1275722

well love the picture only had red heads in my life they are sexy and erotic :)

• Love
Reactions: AmberBrown
View attachment 1275722

View attachment 1275722

Would Love To Chat Sometime Soon..Let’s Make It All About You.., Your Wants, Your Needs Being Met, Your Dreams (Fantasies)..Let’s make it Fun!!

I've never been with a RedHead before, I've always been curious and heard nothing but good things about redheads. Hmmmmmmm

Attachments

• 16457293.gif
    16457293.gif
    25.4 KB · Views: 15
I want to hate-fuck the ginger out of you.

View attachment 1313234
I'd imagine that with your attitude, your multiple postings of your hairy cock on various posts here and the apparent lack of a big brain (only a hairy small one), hate-fucks are all the woman in your life get. I'm tired of looking at your untidy scrotum on every thread and I'm sure I can't be alone in that. Since you clearly love yourself more than the ladies on here seem to, I'd suggest you get naked, lie on your back, pull your knees up beside your ears and tug yourself silly until you plaster your own face.... I can't see anyone queuing up for you with an ego bigger than your balls.

I'd imagine that with your attitude, your multiple postings of your hairy cock on various posts here and the apparent lack of a big brain (only a hairy small one), hate-fucks are all the woman in your life get. I'm tired of looking at your untidy scrotum on every thread and I'm sure I can't be alone in that. Since you clearly love yourself more than the ladies on here seem to, I'd suggest you get naked, lie on your back, pull your knees up beside your ears and tug yourself silly until you plaster your own face.... I can't see anyone queuing up for you with an ego bigger than your balls.

So… you’re saying there’s a chance?

Reactions: nicebiguy
View attachment 1275722

Gotta love a bit of ginger!!!