What would you guys do to me?

Sorry, I couldn't make you out talking with all your own goo in your mouth. What were you trying to say?

I was trying to figure out why a middle aged gammon fella was pretending to be a ginger woman and is so obsessed with forensically analyzing other men’s cocks and even pube length, while claiming to be straight somehow… but it’s obvious innit, this is the only sad attempt you have to finally gain a bit of fake attention in your life, even if it’s from desperately thirsty incel men online… and gives you an excuse to live in denial about your actual sexual orientation… whatever works for you bruh

@ AmberBrown - here you go cucky, some more rage fuel/ spank bank material for you to hate on ;)

View attachment 1384698View attachment 1384699
AA cup titties? I have no idea what an incel is. We speak English in the UK. It's interesting that you list yourself as a couple yet, unlike us you seem to be only showing your wang around the place.... Hmmm. I wonder what any of the guys we private message on here and have sent pics to would think of your childish claims about pretending to be a ginger woman. PS thanks for keeping your head out of the shots... we didn't really want to see your goo covered face! Ha! Ha!

Ha! ha! Just checked old superstud @Flib out on his latest activity/postings. He actually posted likes on a thread dedicated to FAKE wife shots and then he has the stupidity to rave as above. What a comedian!

Wow you are gorgeous! Have you ever been used as a dinner table? I’d love to host a classy party and have you as the centerpiece.

You’d be wearing a lovey green dress, I’ll walk you arm in arm to the table and slowly strip you so that you’re only wearing heels. We’ll have you lie down on the table, and have the waiters bring little bites and lay them all over your body.

Guests can walk by and pick their food off of your body and maybe lick some sauce off of your thighs. Once the food is out, you’re fair game as well for folks to finger, squeeze, suck and fuck ;)

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
View attachment 1275722
I'd love to know what you guys think of me honestly. I know some guys aren't into us redheads so I don't need any of the haters but, gingerphobes aside, anyone want to PM me their thoughts or share them here?

If anyone is particularly interested, I'd really enjoy a blow by blow ;-p account of what you'd do with me and all the dirty things you'd say to me. Paint me a detailed picture and I might share more snaps ;-) Yes, I'm a tease. But I'm pretty good at pleasing too...
I had a readhead once, great pussy. great time together

View attachment 1275722
I'd love to know what you guys think of me honestly. I know some guys aren't into us redheads so I don't need any of the haters but, gingerphobes aside, anyone want to PM me their thoughts or share them here?

If anyone is particularly interested, I'd really enjoy a blow by blow ;-p account of what you'd do with me and all the dirty things you'd say to me. Paint me a detailed picture and I might share more snaps ;-) Yes, I'm a tease. But I'm pretty good at pleasing too...
Fuck u full night without break

So we had a friend who's a plumber help us with a new shower installation (wasn't really a long job for a skilled person - days for me lol!). She jokingly said if he gave us"mates rates", he'd let him join her in the shower to try it out. There was a lot of banter back and forth but you should have seen his face when she disappeared and reappeared naked in the bathroom when he finished the job ;-) He almost shat himself LOL! He was pretty lost for words when she turned on the water and started peeling his clothes off. She led him into the shower and soaped him up teasing him about being a big boy. He was half hard before she touched him...probably from all the cheeky banter.

She gave him a thank you blowjob under the water spray and he almost moaned the house down which distracted her somewhat as she can be quite gigglish but she definitely finished the job completely ;-)

He was a bit wrong-footed with me watching and encouraging her and the whole situation but we texted back and forth for a week both he and I and he also texted her directly (initiated by her) and he chilled a bit more about everything and it all went back to cheeky chat again.

Photos below are from the next weekend when we invited him round and she dressed to fuck him. He was a bit nervous at first but she made her intentions VERY clear by teasing the shit out of him. She had to initiate everything at first, but as he relaxed, pure lust took over and she gave him a night he will never forget. If we had neighbours, they would never forget it either because he was so loud as he came it honestly sounded like he was having a leg cut off ;-) We laughed about it for weeks afterwards and still do a few years later!

She really enjoyed him saying that he'd wanted to fuck her for so long and that she had the best pussy ever and how he never knew how crazy she was in bed (a lie, because I had told him more than once!).... Anyhow... here are a few pics... Videoed some of it but his face is in it so you can just imagine it but remember, the background sound is like a man in deep agony/ecstasy!
DSC0086.jpg
DSC0056.jpg
DSC0095.jpg