Humiliated

It’s still a bit of a turn on thinking about it. Now if it’s a guy we both trust then she lets him cum in her. I always clean her up and swallow anything left as she tells me about her date. I do taste a guy or two on her lips when she comes back from having fun. Sometimes it tastes better than others but I still don’t like the flavor. But I love her response and making her feel loved and happy.
I started eating my own when I jerked off. Now I really like her lovers cum. I've figured out the taste usually depends what they've been drinking. Now I really like it, especially when she's there calling me names and I'm taking his gooey load down my throat.

My wife and I were out to dinner when I guy that clearly knew her came up and started flirting with her in front of me. Telling her that she looked really good and that she was hot. I said “excuse me that’s my wife.” He just looked at me and then told her that she had some really great breasts and her lips looked really good. I couldn’t believe it. She didn’t mind at all. He walked over and sat at the bar looking at her.

My wife excused herself to go to the restroom. However she didn’t walk to the restroom. She walked to the bar and said something to him for a little bit. Then she proceeded to the bathroom and he got up and followed her. I don’t know how long they were gone but it felt like forever. I tried texting her to see if she was OK but she had left her phone at the table with me.

Finally they came out. Like they walked out and he was right behind her. Her hair was a little messy and she no longer had any lipstick and lipgloss on. He walked to the bar and sat down. She came over and kissed me slipping her tongue just inside my lips. It was slick and a bit oily. Almost gooey and a bit of a bitter taste.

I felt sick to my stomach. What did she do? Why did her kiss taste so different. I was pretty sure but I didn’t want to know or ask in the restaurant. People were already looking at us enough. When we had paid and were getting ready to leave the same guy came over. Only he didn’t talk to my wife. Instead he leaned over and whispered in my ear “she’s even better than she was in high school. How did you like the taste of my cum?” Then he patted my shoulder and walked out. My face was red and hot with embarrassment. My wife looked at me sheepishly. She mouthed “sorry”

It was so humiliating
I think I would have pulled her panties off right there and told her that we are going to fuck in the parking lot. Then passionately kiss her long and hard whispering in her ear Did she intentionally wanted to kiss me with his cum still in her mouth.

They definitely knew, they would have heard him compliment your wife disregarding you being there.
Then seeing your wife approach him at the bar, everyone knew she wanted him
What intrigues me is what triggered your wife into wanting to be fucked right then and there. The fact that he ignored you and kept focus on her or that you did nothing an let him be the man? Or was this code words that she and him had planned out in advance?

Reactions: nicebiguy
My wife and I were out to dinner when I guy that clearly knew her came up and started flirting with her in front of me. Telling her that she looked really good and that she was hot. I said “excuse me that’s my wife.” He just looked at me and then told her that she had some really great breasts and her lips looked really good. I couldn’t believe it. She didn’t mind at all. He walked over and sat at the bar looking at her.

My wife excused herself to go to the restroom. However she didn’t walk to the restroom. She walked to the bar and said something to him for a little bit. Then she proceeded to the bathroom and he got up and followed her. I don’t know how long they were gone but it felt like forever. I tried texting her to see if she was OK but she had left her phone at the table with me.

Finally they came out. Like they walked out and he was right behind her. Her hair was a little messy and she no longer had any lipstick and lipgloss on. He walked to the bar and sat down. She came over and kissed me slipping her tongue just inside my lips. It was slick and a bit oily. Almost gooey and a bit of a bitter taste.

I felt sick to my stomach. What did she do? Why did her kiss taste so different. I was pretty sure but I didn’t want to know or ask in the restaurant. People were already looking at us enough. When we had paid and were getting ready to leave the same guy came over. Only he didn’t talk to my wife. Instead he leaned over and whispered in my ear “she’s even better than she was in high school. How did you like the taste of my cum?” Then he patted my shoulder and walked out. My face was red and hot with embarrassment. My wife looked at me sheepishly. She mouthed “sorry”

It was so humiliating
I call bs on this story . The only thing about this is it is Sorry story .

It was so humiliating
BULLSHIT !!! Its nothing more than a fantasy. Twisted fucks just going on and on about things that have never happened.

They were too rough. She likes sex but not really rough sex. They throat fucked her and she threw up twice. Her pussy and ass were swollen and hurt. When I got home she just wanted to get cleaned up, shower and rest. She didn’t want to have sex for a week because she hurt. Not a good experience.
Thats when you as a good cuck show her your worth and gently clean and caress her with your soft tongue. Not to try and give sex but to help her recover.As her cuckold It's become your responsibility to care for her pussy and nurse it back to health when it gets over used.

I started eating my own when I jerked off. Now I really like her lovers cum. I've figured out the taste usually depends what they've been drinking. Now I really like it, especially when she's there calling me names and I'm taking his gooey load down my throat.
The name calling really helps me. It reminds me of what a sissy bitch I really am and how my wife does not consider me a man and disrespects me like I deserve.

She acted cruelly, leaving you to guess what really happened between them. If he took a photo of her in the process for you, it could be a game or a good foreplay. But so he left room for your imagination. Hope you fucked her good at night thinking about it