Humiliation

My wife was hesitant at first but once she did it and saw my reaction, she started doing it. We were at a nude beach, my wife, myself and her lover. It was obvious I was the third wheel. A couple came over and talked with us. The other wife asked my wife why she was sleeping with the other man. My wife looked at me and said, “I love my husband, but look at his cock. It is really only good for his hand.” Then everyone there of course looked at my cock and I got hard at my thin 4 inches. The other lady gave a little laugh and said, “I see what you mean.” Once they left my wife asked if I was ok, and I told her yes. It was kinda exhilarating. That evening when my wife and her boyfriend were fucking, my wife said, “you are so much bigger than my husband.”
That is a very erotic humiliation, you are luckuy

Like some others my wife was hesitant to engage in SPH as she was afraid to hurt my feelings. I kept encouraging her and she gradually got more comfortable with it and now doesn't hesitate to let me have it.

I'm pussyfree and caged full time. My wife gets all of her sexual pleasure from her boyfriend. She lets me know I'm still loved by relentlessly teasing me. She teases me about being pussyfree for the rest of my life, about her never releasing me from my tiny chastity cage and about my small penis. I love every second of it.

Like some others my wife was hesitant to engage in SPH as she was afraid to hurt my feelings. I kept encouraging her and she gradually got more comfortable with it and now doesn't hesitate to let me have it.

I'm pussyfree and caged full time. My wife gets all of her sexual pleasure from her boyfriend. She lets me know I'm still loved by relentlessly teasing me. She teases me about being pussyfree for the rest of my life, about her never releasing me from my tiny chastity cage and about my small penis. I love every second of it.
You are a lucky guy,

• Love
Reactions: WilliamFassel
Humiliation in a sexual context is a huge turn on for me.

Most women are reluctant to humiliate men given how conventional society teaches them to be deferential and subservient to males. My wife learnt quickly that i'm a humiliation slut that thrives on it, both verbal and non verbal.

Any hesitation she felt at hurting my feelings faded away when she realized that what she said was nothing more or less than the truth. Her lovers really had bigger dicks than me, could her fuck her silly to multiple orgasms, and were much better sexual partners than i could ever be.

Understanding and accepting reality is key to cuckold relationships.

Last edited:
Reactions: emca753
I’ve tried to interest my wife in SPH, but have had no luck.

Years ago we went through a phase when she fucked a few guys with me watching, with one in particular who had a large penis that she obviously enjoyed.

I’m a long way from being well hung, in truth I’m noticeably below average in size and am now completely impotent.

She isn’t particularly affectionate at this point in our lives and -in fact- can be downright nasty at times.

I’ve pointed out to her that my inadequate equipment fairly begs to be ridiculed but (so far) she’s given SPH a hard pass.

I believe that it may be because she regards my inadequacy as a negative reflection on herself, a daily reminder that she misses a lot simply by being paired with me.

Or perhaps that she’s more clever than I give her credit for being, and is playing the long game by denying me the pleasure that I would obviously derive from her humiliating me.
I can totally relate to this. I too have tried to get my wife interested in SPH, but she can't seem to get into it. I'm not small by any means (I'm 7"c and fairly thick)... But her boyfriend is about 8"c and thicker than me. She's more of a sensual domme when it comes in our love/sex life, but not mean or cruel at all.

Reactions: emca753
I love to get humiliated like she making fun of my cock size. Getting spit upon & slapped is my favourite but all these just makes me rock hard & my cock grows from 1 inch to 6.5 inch in no time. I am very small when flaccid but average when erect. So we both end up laughing 🤣🤣... So we prefer caged humiliation.

Reactions: compassionatedom
I love to get humiliated like she making fun of my cock size. Getting spit upon & slapped is my favourite but all these just makes me rock hard & my cock grows from 1 inch to 6.5 inch in no time. I am very small when flaccid but average when erect. So we both end up laughing 🤣🤣... So we prefer caged humiliation.
I've had her describe hubby's cock as I impale her one thrust. Balls deep