Hungry wife having fun with a friend

C

Crazypeter

Recently my wife told me she didn't consider sucking another mans cock to be cheating, so we came to an arrangement, that if she would send me videos, I would be okay with it. (actually I've tried for years to get her to be with other men ;) )
After that talk she never passed down an opportunity to drop to her knees and try as much dick as she could into her mouth it seems.
I am sharing the first videos that she sent to me after we agree that she will be sucking one of her coworkers.
Let me know what you think!

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently my wife told me she didn't consider sucking another mans cock to be cheating, so we came to an arrangement, that if she would send me videos, I would be okay with it. (actually I've tried for years to get her to be with other men ;) )
After that talk she never passed down an opportunity to drop to her knees and try as much dick as she could into her mouth it seems.
I am sharing the first videos that she sent to me after we agree that she will be sucking one of her coworkers.

View attachment 585235View attachment 585236
So great to see her play

Reactions: Crazypeter
That is a pretty nice arrangement you have going there! I would say that she is a keeper. I think she is a free agent and will be sucking cock whether or not there is or is not agreement. Just be happy she is willing to send video:):):). Maybe she will let you watch or join in some time. Nothing like a woman with 2 cocks in her mouth.

Feel

Feel Free to share more

that is the way it is done make sure you suck the cock clean and get ALL their cum GREAT JOB