husband boyfriend cock

So, have you becum addicted? Does hubby like his new role? Do you let him clean you up?
It's hard to find a good bull. One who understands your real needs. That its mental as well as physical needs. Hope he made hubby watch you blow him.

So, have you becum addicted? Does hubby like his new role? Do you let him clean you up?
It's hard to find a good bull. One who understands your real needs. That its mental as well as physical needs. Hope he made hubby watch you blow him.
It's been 3.5 years now and yes hubby loves his clean up role, I mean he REALLY LOVES IT.
And YES YES YES I"m totally addicted to my lovers huge cock.
A huge cock on a man who knows how to use it.................PRICELESS !!

I probably would but our vetting process takes a while. need medical tests done to prove they're safe and I need to be attracted to them.

The attraction part I get, but what difference does the medical make if you are only occasionally fucking him and don't know what he is doing outside your occasional interludes?

Reactions: Desejo de corno
If they do they promise to use a condom. They have a good thing going with me and they know it so they don't want to screw it up.

Sounds good. Trusting folks is nice. Just seems a bit of an oddity in this type of scenario. But you are a smokeshow so maybe that occasional fuck is good enough for them.

Reactions: Desejo de corno