husband boyfriend cock

Thats me... about 7 inches. Gets the job done, no complaints. Lol. What u think?

e353628a-24b4-48f4-8ece-b0e6e2a03edf-jpg.125663

.....that's a really big dick.

Last edited:
Love to see more of your beautiful sexy asian wife. Do you share her or fantasies about sharing her?
Love to share her but she's too loyal at the moment...closest we've cum is ger sucking me while I fuck her with an 8inch vibe...she's never cum so much when we do this...also I say ' u love 2 dicks don't u?' When we do this..and she says yes...

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I have your average asian cock, it's only 15cm (5.9 inch) long with circumference of 12cm (4.7 inch). And I curve to the left.
My wife's favorite lover (a white man whose cock I love and admire) has a 19cm (7.5 inch) long with almost 16cm (6.3 inch) circumference uncut cock, which curves upward.

I am 8 and 3/4 with a Vicious curve. Some of our bulls ask me why I’m having other men fuck my wife when I have such a big cock. But it’s not about my size, it’s about me watching my wife getting fucked. And I enjoy seeing guys bigger than myself fucking her. And yes, I’m also turned on by cock.

Attachments

• 9738720B-A51C-46C0-A808-701D11D8FDC6.png
    9738720B-A51C-46C0-A808-701D11D8FDC6.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 73
He's in town and fucking me tonight! This pic is from our first date.....mmmm....can't wait for more of that! I'm going to swallow all of that I can, then he's going to put his face right where you are looking and make me cum all over his tongue.....then he'll put that beautiful cock inside me....and leave me with a few creampies...to take home to hubby of course!
View attachment 170762
Wow lucky guy and wonderful hubby for sharing you I wish I could be next JK