husband fucklicking wife???

Somos pareja swinger bisexual los dos y además este perfil es compartido por los dos así que aunque sea la respuesta de los dos como se pregunta a la parte femenina digo que no hay nada más caliente que después de ver como tu hombre tiene una o varias pingas en la boca frente a ti mirando su cara de gusto unirse a tu hombre en eso para terminar los dos juntos siendo penetrados por más de dos amigos uno frente al otro es algo superior

We spent the weekend with a friend in his RV at a nudist resort. Wife had never fucked him, but they both wanted to fuck. He has a nice thick cock, with this 'big' mushroom head. So, for the whole weekend, we fucked my wife. I took much video, and the first time he entered her, videoed him rubbing that large head up and down her 'very' wet pussy. As he slowly started pushing his cock in, watching her pussy spread around the fat head - oh my! The, watching her pussy close around the shaft... he went balls deep - and stopped moving. Her eyes were rolled back, and when he stopped, she slowly started gyrating her hips, moving his cock around inside her...
Anyhows, the 2nd day, he was sitting on the edge of the couch, she was riding his cock reverse cowgirl. I was on the floor, getting some up close video - for posterity, you know - when I decided to give fucklicking a try. I mean, what a opportune time, no? Well, I started licking and sucking on my wife. From the moans she was enjoying - very much so. I guess it started them to move a bit more, and so his cock popped out. well, in that position - it went right into my open mouth. His cock head seemed much larger when it filled my mouth, lol. I just grabbed his cock, and reinserted it into my wife. No harm, no foul. Must admit, didn't repulse me, in fact, the mix of juices was tasty, and the smoothness of the mushroom head was 'different'.
So, I got back to fucklicking -lot's of fun. But - whether by accident or design, by her or him, his cock kept popping out, lol....Screenshot 2021-12-13 065521.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-13 065019.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-13 065019.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 63
We spent the weekend with a friend in his RV at a nudist resort. Wife had never fucked him, but they both wanted to fuck. He has a nice thick cock, with this 'big' mushroom head. So, for the whole weekend, we fucked my wife. I took much video, and the first time he entered her, videoed him rubbing that large head up and down her 'very' wet pussy. As he slowly started pushing his cock in, watching her pussy spread around the fat head - oh my! The, watching her pussy close around the shaft... he went balls deep - and stopped moving. Her eyes were rolled back, and when he stopped, she slowly started gyrating her hips, moving his cock around inside her...
Anyhows, the 2nd day, he was sitting on the edge of the couch, she was riding his cock reverse cowgirl. I was on the floor, getting some up close video - for posterity, you know - when I decided to give fucklicking a try. I mean, what a opportune time, no? Well, I started licking and sucking on my wife. From the moans she was enjoying - very much so. I guess it started them to move a bit more, and so his cock popped out. well, in that position - it went right into my open mouth. His cock head seemed much larger when it filled my mouth, lol. I just grabbed his cock, and reinserted it into my wife. No harm, no foul. Must admit, didn't repulse me, in fact, the mix of juices was tasty, and the smoothness of the mushroom head was 'different'.
So, I got back to fucklicking -lot's of fun. But - whether by accident or design, by her or him, his cock kept popping out, lol....View attachment 1392940
That was very convenient. Fresh juice every time it popped out.

So, I got back to fucklicking -lot's of fun. But - whether by accident or design, by her or him, his cock kept popping out, lol....View attachment 1392940
Hot 🔥 yummy 😋. 😍

Reactions: Nightmoves693x