husband fucklicking wife???

My wife calls it half time where she goes for a bathroom break and I get called in to suck her Bull clean and keep him hard till she returns to start fucking him again. He has at least 9 inches or better and less than half her age.
You are a lucky guy to have a young guy with a nice 9" cick to have playtime with. Me and my wife haven't had a MMF 3some in several years. All the kids are grown and gone and she wants to find a younger guy for 3some playtime and to occasionally bring me a cumfilled creamy surprise.
Just don't know how to go about finding a clean trustworthy sex partner in SE Alabama.

Have you "accidently" licked any of the cocks while they were in her?
Yes it is inevitable that you not lick the cocks, when I am below my wife licking and sucking her clitoris my tongue is also licking her pussy while the cock is going in and out of the pussy definitely my tongue is licking the bottom of the cock tasting the juice from the pussy on his cock. Once a while the cock slipped out and got pushed into my mouth I sucked all the juice and slipped his cock back into my wife pussy

Yes it is inevitable that you not lick the cocks, when I am below my wife licking and sucking her clitoris my tongue is also licking her pussy while the cock is going in and out of the pussy definitely my tongue is licking the bottom of the cock tasting the juice from the pussy on his cock. Once a while the cock slipped out and got pushed into my mouth I sucked all the juice and slipped his cock back into my wife pussy
Love it when he slips in