husband fucklicking wife???

everything about it, seeing and hearing her get the pleasure she wants and needs as he fucks her, watching his cock slide in and out for a while before he swells up and he makes the deposit. Then he will continue to thrust for a bit before he pulls out and the semen starts to run out around his cock and down. Once he pulls out there is a rush of semen that I am glad to clean from her and sometimes him if he wants that.
She ever had anal that way?

everything about it, seeing and hearing her get the pleasure she wants and needs as he fucks her, watching his cock slide in and out for a while before he swells up and he makes the deposit. Then he will continue to thrust for a bit before he pulls out and the semen starts to run out around his cock and down. Once he pulls out there is a rush of semen that I am glad to clean from her and sometimes him if he wants that.
That sums it up well but it misses the pleasure I get from hubby licking my clit while I'm fucked and then his tongue lapping at my pussy while its sensitive from from the fucking x

I will use a dildo/vibrators simulate another guy is fucking her while on her back with her legs back completely split wide. So wide that I am on her side while I stroke my cock with my other hand. I will then lean down and lick her clit. She loves it. Have not gotten the chance with a real cock to get into the right position to do this but definitely want to try. Below or from above like above would be awesome.