husband fucklicking wife???

This is usually when I'm playing with a regular bull rather than a one off pick up - so it's the Bull doing the fucking and hubby the licking. It means he's in the perfect position to get his tongue into me when the bull comes xx
Nothing fresher than that. Everyone enjoys.

My wife said it would be super hot to see me suck a guys cock and then him to suck mine
Not that common for the Bull to suck hubby. In the cuckold setup the places are very clearly defined and the actions confirm those places.
The wife is pleasured by both men, The Bull fucks and cums inside the wife. The hubby sucks the Bull and cleans the wife. He obeys the wife and also the Bull.

Maybe. I am not completely against. Depends on the guy and the cock I guess
Really depends on whether your wife tells you to. If she wants you to suck his cock you should do so and not embarrass her while the Bull is present. A lot of wives will have hubby suck her lovers cock, to thank him for the pleasures he has provided. She got a good fucking with multiple orgasms and hubby got a delicious creampie.

could be either way. We enjoy both although I admit I like being under her while he pumps his seed into her and since he cums better from doggie style sex that will prob. be the way it happens.
What do you like about being underneath? The sight or participation? Licking her clit while he delivers his load? It all sounds hot. Just wondering what you like.

Reactions: Nightmoves693x
What do you like about being underneath? The sight or participation? Licking her clit while he delivers his load? It all sounds hot. Just wondering what you like.
everything about it, seeing and hearing her get the pleasure she wants and needs as he fucks her, watching his cock slide in and out for a while before he swells up and he makes the deposit. Then he will continue to thrust for a bit before he pulls out and the semen starts to run out around his cock and down. Once he pulls out there is a rush of semen that I am glad to clean from her and sometimes him if he wants that.