husband fucklicking wife???

The first time we did it, I had a date sitting on a couch and I was on top of him, and penetrated to the hilt
I spread my thighs as an invitation for Paul to watch from close, he knelt watched enthralled and then began to touch us.
My friend not only didn’t object but he became more enthusiastic and next I knowaul is licking my thighs and getting closer to my pussy.
I threw all caution to the wind, took his hair in my hand and guided him towards us where he began lo lap like a champion and aided us in achieving a mind blowing orgasm which also provided him with a river of cum and juices to drink

Attachments

• 0C220832-8EA5-4BDD-BD6A-9E425B57BB12.jpeg
    0C220832-8EA5-4BDD-BD6A-9E425B57BB12.jpeg
    811.1 KB · Views: 177
Me thinks this needs to be on the agenda. BUT need to make sure his cock doesn't slip into my mouth, if it does I'll make sure he finishes there.

Last edited:
Once you get over the hill, so to speak, it is always a buzz to kick them both as they fuck. My first was in a 69 with me on bottom and I was NOT into any MM fun but as soon as he entered my partner I was sucking on anything that was covered with skin. When he cum inside I was so horny I didn't notice if it was his or hers. Loved the position ever since

We just did this the other night for the first time. All I can say is WOW, the sensations I got were off the chart. Having your clit licked while my big cock lover repeatedly fucked me hard was indescribable. Hubby got an upclose look obviously while we were doing it. Literally the best sex I've ever had, without a doubt the biggest and most intense orgasm I've EVER had bar none. When my lover came in me hubby was a happy camper as he got to watch all that warm cum drip down to his awaiting mouth.

That will be on the agenda again...………………..

One time her hubby went down on her and my shaft went down hes throat.

Reactions: adam 29
I must say that’s something I want to do but haven’t done yet. I love cock so the closer I can get to it the better I am. Oh and it should be hot for her as well.

What do you think her hangup is regarding doing this?
Even though I am very much bi, she’s not into bi men. May sound strange since she loves me cleaning up and encouraged me to clean up. But this act brings me extremely close to the bulls cock.
My feeling is that she views this as a bi act.
One thing I’ve always wanted to do was tell her what I’ve been hiding from her for decades. Maybe one day I will and hopefully her reaction to it would be positive.

Reactions: naturalcucky
Once you get over the hill, so to speak, it is always a buzz to kick them both as they fuck. My first was in a 69 with me on bottom and I was NOT into any MM fun but as soon as he entered my partner I was sucking on anything that was covered with skin. When he cum inside I was so horny I didn't notice if it was his or hers. Loved the position ever since
Very well said, my first mmf was with another couple at a swing club. I was there by myself and this couple was in a 69, with the door partially open. It was still early, and this was my first time at this or pretty much any club, so I was in a 'watching' mode. The hubby saw me, and motioned me in, telling me 'if you want the best ever blow job, lay down on your back' I did so, and as soon as I laid down, she sat on my face, in a 69 again. I am really the best pussy licker that you ladies will encounter (sorry I don't play with others now that I met May) and she was really enjoying my tongue, as I was really enjoying her blow job.

After just a few minutes, he hubby knells down be side and asked if he could fuck her whilst I licked her. At that point, I'm swabbing her tonsils..so what's a guy to say. Big head says no way, however it seems that the little head was doing the speaking for all of me that day. Faster than you can spell bi, his cock was pounding away in her pussy. It seems they had planed this all along, from the way they positioned me on the bed, my head at the end.

Now as I'm licking her, his balls are slapping me in the back of the head and as I lick, Im hitting his cock. BTW..I mayyyy be a little bi ( suck one or three cocks and ppl label you ) so I had no issues really, and then it happened, he short stroked, and his cock was just hanging there in mid air, cm's from my mouth. Ok, he was nice enough to let me play with his wife who was still giving me an excellent blow job, so I repaid the kindness, sucked him for a couple strokes, and then reinserted him.

After about another 2-3 minutes, he starts fucking her really hard, and I actually could see his cock expand as he pumped her full of cum. As he cum, his cock slipped out, I sucked it up again, and cleaned him real good, then started licked all the cum from her. About then, I started Cumming too, and as I cum in her mouth, he moved to her head, and they swapped my cum.

This was really my first time with another couple...wow, Ill always remember it. I have convinced May to do that when we can set it up!