husband fucklicking wife???

Very well said, my first mmf was with another couple at a swing club. I was there by myself and this couple was in a 69, with the door partially open. It was still early, and this was my first time at this or pretty much any club, so I was in a 'watching' mode. The hubby saw me, and motioned me in, telling me 'if you want the best ever blow job, lay down on your back' I did so, and as soon as I laid down, she sat on my face, in a 69 again. I am really the best pussy licker that you ladies will encounter (sorry I don't play with others now that I met May) and she was really enjoying my tongue, as I was really enjoying her blow job.

After just a few minutes, he hubby knells down be side and asked if he could fuck her whilst I licked her. At that point, I'm swabbing her tonsils..so what's a guy to say. Big head says no way, however it seems that the little head was doing the speaking for all of me that day. Faster than you can spell bi, his cock was pounding away in her pussy. It seems they had planed this all along, from the way they positioned me on the bed, my head at the end.

Now as I'm licking her, his balls are slapping me in the back of the head and as I lick, Im hitting his cock. BTW..I mayyyy be a little bi ( suck one or three cocks and ppl label you ) so I had no issues really, and then it happened, he short stroked, and his cock was just hanging there in mid air, cm's from my mouth. Ok, he was nice enough to let me play with his wife who was still giving me an excellent blow job, so I repaid the kindness, sucked him for a couple strokes, and then reinserted him.

After about another 2-3 minutes, he starts fucking her really hard, and I actually could see his cock expand as he pumped her full of cum. As he cum, his cock slipped out, I sucked it up again, and cleaned him real good, then started licked all the cum from her. About then, I started Cumming too, and as I cum in her mouth, he moved to her head, and they swapped my cum.

This was really my first time with another couple...wow, Ill always remember it. I have convinced May to do that when we can set it up!
That is a hot story. I must admit that I stroked my cock reading this.

Nice thread. A fantasy of mine as well. Maybe I'll get to do it one day. Hope I'll find a gf open to this and do it with her, otherwise an open couple would also be nice. :)

Reactions: Myhotwife
Never shared my wife yet , she says she isn't ready and I am plenty . She loves when I fuck her with a big dildo and lick her pussy at the same time . I hope one day for that to be a real cock that I'm licking that's going in and out of her pussy...View attachment 372322
Same for me I lick her pussy while she fucks her BBC dildo then I clean her out from her cum. Maybe one day it will be real.

This was my first experience with Fucklicking
I was laying on my back and Elaine was on her back on top of me with my dick in her pussy. The other guy had been kissing her tits and playing with her cunt when he got between her legs and licked her clit. Now he could not do that without almost resting his chin on my balls. It was a first for both me and Elaine and I think I froze up for a second. Elaine sensed it and quietly asked if I was okay with the action because she loved it. That was good enough for me and I just kept on going. I really don't know what the guy was doing to her pussy lips and clit but Elaine was getting into it so I kept pumping as her orally ravaged her. Soon she orgasmed and her spasms caused me to shoot my load. Elaine slid off me and he continued licking her. I did not know what to think but this guy was really getting off on it.

My wife has me lick her clit while other men are pounding her pussy and she goes wild. Have any of you ladies had your husband do that to you and how did you like it?
You have no idea how lucky you truly are. To have a wife that allows you the honor of tasting her as she's being pleasured by someone else, is what most of us can only dream of. I wish for nothing more, than for my wife to grant me the gift of the taste of her pleasure from well endowed partner

Very well said, my first mmf was with another couple at a swing club. I was there by myself and this couple was in a 69, with the door partially open. It was still early, and this was my first time at this or pretty much any club, so I was in a 'watching' mode. The hubby saw me, and motioned me in, telling me 'if you want the best ever blow job, lay down on your back' I did so, and as soon as I laid down, she sat on my face, in a 69 again. I am really the best pussy licker that you ladies will encounter (sorry I don't play with others now that I met May) and she was really enjoying my tongue, as I was really enjoying her blow job.

After just a few minutes, he hubby knells down be side and asked if he could fuck her whilst I licked her. At that point, I'm swabbing her tonsils..so what's a guy to say. Big head says no way, however it seems that the little head was doing the speaking for all of me that day. Faster than you can spell bi, his cock was pounding away in her pussy. It seems they had planed this all along, from the way they positioned me on the bed, my head at the end.

Now as I'm licking her, his balls are slapping me in the back of the head and as I lick, Im hitting his cock. BTW..I mayyyy be a little bi ( suck one or three cocks and ppl label you ) so I had no issues really, and then it happened, he short stroked, and his cock was just hanging there in mid air, cm's from my mouth. Ok, he was nice enough to let me play with his wife who was still giving me an excellent blow job, so I repaid the kindness, sucked him for a couple strokes, and then reinserted him.

After about another 2-3 minutes, he starts fucking her really hard, and I actually could see his cock expand as he pumped her full of cum. As he cum, his cock slipped out, I sucked it up again, and cleaned him real good, then started licked all the cum from her. About then, I started Cumming too, and as I cum in her mouth, he moved to her head, and they swapped my cum.

This was really my first time with another couple...wow, Ill always remember it. I have convinced May to do that when we can set it up!
I love this story. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun😏

This is my ultimate fantasy, I’d like to make a reality. Unfortunately my wife has adamantly said no when I’ve brought up any type of sharing, from a threesome to giving her my blessing, and encouragement to fool around on her girls nights and business trips etc. She will however indulge me when we break out the realistic dildo and play in the 69 fucklick position. I know she enjoys that because her moans and movements don’t lie. My favorite part is when the dildo slips out and “accidentally” goes into my mouth, tasting her on that fake cock is the best. I imagine I’d love the real thing. Everything from the balls on my face to his cum dripping into my mouth from her pussy, and of course cleaning the bull’s beautiful cock; thanking him for giving her the pleasure I cannot.

I love fuck-licking KK. I have a penetration fetish, and this kind of MFM position affords the most intimate, awesome view of KK's sweet, hot pussy being fucked by a stranger's big, hard cock. I prefer the female-superior 69-position as the starting point, me on my back, underneath KK, while her lover takes her doggie-style from behind. KK sometimes sucks, or strokes my cock and balls while she's getting fucked, while I lick her clit as she's enjoying being full of hard cock. Other times she's passive, ignoring my desperately hard cock while selfishly enjoying the licking and fucking.

This is a photo from "underneath," my view of the action. One of the hottest things is seeing the guy building up to orgasm, knowing he's going to cum in my wife - his balls tense up, thrusting gets faster, then the moment - he's flooding KK's greedy pussy with cum. In this shot, the guy's using my wife's ass-cheeks as handles, just a few strokes away from cumming. His sack is tight, and moments later, he blew his load in KK, balls-deep inside her.

fucking_her.jpg