husband fucklicking wife???

That is an item on our list that is still waitng for that right moment. We are both anxious to make it happen but as close as we have been is this weekend. Three times she asked me to go down on her and clean the cum from inside with my mouth. Two loads came from her guy who spent the weekend and one load was my very own. She said I was such a sweetheart for being so supportive of her sexual needs that I was treated to such a special surprise. Very memorable

That is an item on our list that is still waitng for that right moment. We are both anxious to make it happen but as close as we have been is this weekend. Three times she asked me to go down on her and clean the cum from inside with my mouth. Two loads came from her guy who spent the weekend and one load was my very own. She said I was such a sweetheart for being so supportive of her sexual needs that I was treated to such a special surprise. Very memorable
Licking a nice moist pussy as it is getting fucked is hot. Fresh juices. First time I was tied and had little choice but now I enjoy it. Depending on the bull though ours does mind being licked and sometimes sucked while fucking my wife