Husband in thong

I bought a couple of thongs when i was in my 20s, she hated them and said, only women wear thongs. Shortly after laid in our marital bed with her lover she asked me to wear the knickers she had just removed, She looked at me in them and said nice, your bum looks lovely in those, so she decided from that day onwards i would only ever wear womens knickers and threw away the thongs away along with 99% of my underpants!.

Thus i havent worn male underwear since, allocated my pair of knickers every morning, today they are green.

my wife liked me to wear them. but, we didn't share. our sizes are too far apart.
We used to have very similar G-string male/female (black one). One day I wore wife's by mistake and thought this is definitely a time for a diet. Then later my wife looked at me and asked "why did you wear my panties" :)? This was the first and last time I wore female's string and I realised it is not as comfy as made specifically for male.

I love to see my man (husband) wearing a thong or pretty pair of panties. It started back many years ago when we were on the road traveling and stopped for a night in Charlotte, NC. I found a guy online and we agreed to meet. He said he liked to meet couples with a submissive husband and one of his fetishes was to have the husband wearing the wife's panties. After chatting I was able to convince my husband to do this for me, and it turned out really hot.

I have bought my husband many pairs of thong panties over the years, he is very good to model and wears them for me when I ask him.

View attachment 782042
Judging by the tan line I would say your hubby enjoys wearing thongs while out enjoying the sunshine Also