Husband ,Wife and Friend at the Beach

cuck4life

Male
Gold
Many years ago my exwife and I took a good friend of mine to be beach for the weekend. They had screwed many times over the years but most of the time they were at his grandfathers lake house while I was at work. My wife wore a very small string bikini and we hung out on the beach drinking some beers.We were staying at her fathers beach house and I had promised to cut the grass while we were there so I left them alone on the beach and headed to the beach house. Before starting the yard work I looked out over the balcony and saw they were in the water and very close. I just went on about my work.

They later returned to the beach house and went into the outdoor shower, I was still working. I saw them start the water and then took of their bathing suits and placed them on over the wall. They got close again and I could only see his feet on the floor, I knew then he was holding her up and screwing her again the wall. I continued working until they walked out wrapped in towels and went upstairs. Later when I went inside they were in our bedroom and the door was closed, I did not check to see if it was locked.

They stayed alone in the room for several hours, I figured they were napping. He came out first and was only wearing a towel around his waist,he went to his room an put on a pair of shorts with not shirt. She came out a few minutes later wearing a light colored t-shirt, it was obvious she was not wearing a bra and panties. This was only the first day of a 3 day weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many years ago my exwife and I took a good friend of mine to be beach for the weekend. They had screwed many times over the years but most of the time they were at his grandfathers lake house while I was at work. My wife wore a very small string bikini and we hung out on the beach drinking some beers.We were staying at her fathers beach house and I had promised to cut the grass while we were there so I left them alone on the beach and headed to the beach house. Before starting the yard work I looked out over the balcony and saw they were in the water and very close. I just went on about my work.

They later returned to the beach house and went into the outdoor shower, I was still working. I saw them start the water and then took of their bathing suits and placed them on over the wall. They got close again and I could only see his feet on the floor, I knew then he was holding her up and screwing her again the wall. I continued working until they walked out wrapped in towels and went upstairs. Later when I went inside they were in our bedroom and the door was closed, I did not check to see if it was locked.

They stayed alone in the room for several hours, I figured they were napping. He came out first and was only wearing a towel around his waist,he went to his room an put on a pair of shorts with not shirt. She came out a few minutes later wearing a light colored t-shirt, it was obvious she was not wearing a bra and panties. This was only the first day of a 3 day weekend.

Quick Reply
THUMBS UP FOR JOHN copy.jpegFIRST NIGHT IN JAMAICA BULLS WENT AFTER HER REAL HARD

I am a black cock size queen and want to take a vacation to a safe resort in Jamaica with my husband that has a nude beach, when the pandemic is under control. Any recommendations? This my picture in St Martin in 20016 and my husbands small penis. Thanks Nicole!
View attachment 463021 View attachment 463020
Hi Nicole. If you want to go to Jamaica, you might want to check out Hedonism. My wife and I have not been there, but we have plenty of swinger friends that have and loved it.

She stayed in the master bedroom with him for the remainder of the trip and we did not have sex. When we were at the beach they acted as a couple and sat together. He would apple sun tan lotion on her. We had a nice trip but he was the focus of her attention. When we were at the beach house she wore very sheer clothes around the house. She also also slept nude and would take naps after coming in from the beach and leave the door open for us to see. This was the first of many little trips we took together.

I am a black cock size queen and want to take a vacation to a safe resort in Jamaica with my husband that has a nude beach, when the pandemic is under control. Any recommendations? This my picture in St Martin in 20016 and my husbands small penis. Thanks Nicole!
View attachment 463021 View attachment 463020
Wow .. hot piece of ass .. my dick is hard looking at ur pic ..
U desrve to be used by a string big cock ..not tgat clit of ur husband 217_1000.jpg

Reactions: owlcuck