HUSBANDS HOW MANY OF YOU ARE BOTTOMS NOW?

I was a Straight Man till We started Cuckolding.
Now I very much enjoy Being Locked in Chastity and sucking Dick and being a Bottom.
My Wife encourages Me to get Fucked as often as I can.

I think this is the normal evolution of the typical cuckold husband over the years. When we started our cuckold lifestyle I considered myself to be 100% straight. I couldn't imagine myself being able to eat another man's cum from my wife's pussy or suck his cock to prepare him for fucking. Now I got used to all of these. Now not only they don't bother me anymore but I enjoy doing all of the above.

I think this is the normal evolution of the typical cuckold husband over the years. When we started our cuckold lifestyle I considered myself to be 100% straight. I couldn't imagine myself being able to eat another man's cum from my wife's pussy or suck his cock to prepare him for fucking. Now I got used to all of these. Now not only they don't bother me anymore but I enjoy doing all of the above.
Well stated and very true. Go from living to cum to loving and taking all cummers.

I think this is the normal evolution of the typical cuckold husband over the years. When we started our cuckold lifestyle I considered myself to be 100% straight. I couldn't imagine myself being able to eat another man's cum from my wife's pussy or suck his cock to prepare him for fucking. Now I got used to all of these. Now not only they don't bother me anymore but I enjoy doing all of the a
Yup, it's amazing how sucking just one cock gets a guy hooked.

We were right of the verge of meeting a guy off here. Then she got a medical problem so we decided to leave it until she felt better. If not I'd have become a full blown slut by now. She's already been training me, making me eat my own cum. She folds my legs over my head and fucks me with toys as she milks my cock towards my mouth. Then now after a few times of doing that, she can see how I've not only become desensitised to it, but I'm actually reaching for it now when I'm gonna cum! Making sure I get it all like a little cum slut. She can't wait to dress me up in some daft lacey stuff and hand me to a guy or guys and sit back and watch me get truly demasculated and used as a cum rag. I'm so eager I'm dripping as soon as I think about it. Now my pants are all slimy.

We were right of the verge of meeting a guy off here. Then she got a medical problem so we decided to leave it until she felt better. If not I'd have become a full blown slut by now. She's already been training me, making me eat my own cum. She folds my legs over my head and fucks me with toys as she milks my cock towards my mouth. Then now after a few times of doing that, she can see how I've not only become desensitised to it, but I'm actually reaching for it now when I'm gonna cum! Making sure I get it all like a little cum slut. She can't wait to dress me up in some daft lacey stuff and hand me to a guy or guys and sit back and watch me get truly demasculated and used as a cum rag. I'm so eager I'm dripping as soon as I think about it. Now my pants are all slimy.
Sounds really hot. you're lucky to have such a hot wife.