Husband's journals

Perhaps I shall share excerpts. Many parts are quite coarse and graphic sexually. I think it might be cathartic for me to share with others rather than keeping them hidden in my heart, so to speak.
just love to see more of you babe you look and seem so hot and so tasty to be pleasing and eating your pussy deeply to make you happy as you cum in my mouth

Another excerpt:

October 17: I let myself in to Shanda and Adrian's house with the key they had thoughtfully provided. Both were nude except their collars, as I had instructed. Their black sink made me think of how their ancestors would have done manual and household labor for some white owner. Now these two have doctoral degrees and teach at a university. Shandra lowered my pants and began to suck while Adrian stool close enough for me to fondle his large balls and observe his growing cock, impressive in looks but he lacks the needed dominant trait. Shandra's tongue worked around my cock as her lips slid up and down. Earlier today, she had taught university classes, demonstrating her excellent mind. Now she was demonstrating oral techniques that did not involve words. When I reached the appropriate point I forced Shandra's head down, nearly choking her as my cock probed deeper, pumping semen down her throat. Her nostrils flared seeking air and her eyes grew wide as more of my output went down into her belly. Soon we would move to their bedroom where I would cuff Adrian to a chair and let him watch me use my black slut in other ways.
This is so damn hot!!!

Reactions: owlcuck