Husband's journals

Perhaps I shall share excerpts. Many parts are quite coarse and graphic sexually. I think it might be cathartic for me to share with others rather than keeping them hidden in my heart, so to speak.
I’m sure there will be plenty of people on here , who would want to read these stories. but this is personal to you .
How do you feel reading these encounters?

Reactions: javahasher
One excerpt:

May 19: Knowing G------ is at his bank, poring over deposits and withdrawals, I visited his house to make my own deposit into D---'s cunt. She says G cares more about the bank than abut her. His loss, my gain! D's cunt was eager for my cock, because the last time was 6 days ago. Nevertheless I made her suck me, forcing my cock down her upper-class throat and pumping my first load down that way. By then her fuckhole was gaping and sopping, making for easy full-length penetration. . . .
Oh fuck that was awesome gave me a hard on baby how about you?? Make your pusdy wet for me to lick

One excerpt:

May 19: Knowing G------ is at his bank, poring over deposits and withdrawals, I visited his house to make my own deposit into D---'s cunt. She says G cares more about the bank than abut her. His loss, my gain! D's cunt was eager for my cock, because the last time was 6 days ago. Nevertheless I made her suck me, forcing my cock down her upper-class throat and pumping my first load down that way. By then her fuckhole was gaping and sopping, making for easy full-length penetration. . . .
Lovely description of the events, totally arousing

One excerpt:

That’s hot we definitely need more of this

One excerpt:

He loved dominating them like he did you!!!!

Yes, he did! I think he dominated every woman he was ever with. He had an aura that made them accept such treatment, if not even welcome it, whether the woman was someone he had know a long time or one he had never met before, such as a sales clerk or a waitress. His looks, his tone of voice made them want to submit.
?You loved submitting to him and seeing the control he had over others!!!! You like seeing their submission to him even with you present, even sexually!!!