husbands, lets post your sexy wives * especially milfs * , with slutty beachwear !!!

For the beautiful ladies, experienced in wearing slutty beachwear on the US East Coast: which beaches are thong-friendly? This is the first time wife has worn thongs in 20 years! didnt when younger because of tummy. after tummy tuck, still showed her C-section. Recently she discovered long temporary tattoos that cover the C-section. So I rushed on Amazon and grabbed 3 thong swimsuits.

She did wear them to Virginia and Myrtle Beach, as well as Ocean City, MD. But we were told that VA and SC frown on them. Definitely a NO-NO off beach which was disappointing. In OC, we saw crows of young and old thong wearers walking up and down the main drag and crossing the roads from the non-beach facing hotels. No cover ups. Asses to the wind! I have heard mixed things about FL. Next Summer, want to take my money and wife's butt to a place where she can feel comfortable displaying it. Thanks. Ill send a thank you pic to anyone that has a few minutes to provide an informative answer.
You need to come take a trip to cocoa beach Florida where I live thongs are pretty much what ever girl wears and you won't be looked at like your a slut or anything it's the norm here

You need to come take a trip to cocoa beach Florida where I live thongs are pretty much what ever girl wears and you won't be looked at like your a slut or anything it's the norm here
thanks! I was wondering because I read that some beaches in Fla are just as conservative as small towns up and down the East Coast.... Might try it for Spring Brake. We have family but they have grown up use to seeing my wife in her thongs and small bikinis. And we all hang out in the room at night eating pizza while Mom goes down to survey the local bar. Sometimes she gets lucky....

Reactions: Visitor12
We go to cocoa beach almost every weekend! My wife wears thongs no matter what beach we go to 😂

We go to cocoa beach almost every weekend! My wife wears thongs no matter what beach we go to 😂
Mine has too, since she discovered temp tattoos that cover C sec scar from side to side. But at VA beach for ex, she preferred to lay low against the sand. She wanted to do what she does at OC, MD, slowly raise her rear end to show a group of elderly guys behind us, and then raise her torso. With a thong on, they get to see way waaaay up. BUt she was concerned someone might be woke and report her. She was literally one of 3 thongs on our section of beach. At OC, you throw a sea shell and you hit one!

Reactions: Visitor12