Husbands you come home from work

get ar-15 ready, call heaven to reserve a honeymoon suite for the lovebirds, order a pizza and get an alibi/driver to come pick you up, board plane to russia, buy 5 shots

Let it happen. Red Vixen is free to engage in what ever she likes, whenever she likes... 😍
Also depends on where they are in the act. No need to break their rhythm and ruin some orgasms. If he is at our house chances are I know him already so no worries there. If by chance I did not I would be more careful about interrupting.

But really good chance it would turn into a 3 some

Had this happen yesterday,came home to find her on dining room table,with her BF eating her out. He was naked,she had her top pulled down and skirt pulled up and he was going to town on her. I watched for a few minutes and he told me to go to her head. Who was I to argue,he got up and put his cock in her and started pounding her,I took my cock out and she started blowing me. I tweaked her nipples and started pulling on them,which gets her moaning,and I blew my load,she took every drop. He continued giving her a good drilling for at least a half hour and finally came in her and left after about 10 minutes,at which point I helped clean her up and got her off the table and into a relaxing bath. She was happy and I received my reward also

Had this happen yesterday,came home to find her on dining room table,with her BF eating her out. He was naked,she had her top pulled down and skirt pulled up and he was going to town on her. I watched for a few minutes and he told me to go to her head. Who was I to argue,he got up and put his cock in her and started pounding her,I took my cock out and she started blowing me. I tweaked her nipples and started pulling on them,which gets her moaning,and I blew my load,she took every drop. He continued giving her a good drilling for at least a half hour and finally came in her and left after about 10 minutes,at which point I helped clean her up and got her off the table and into a relaxing bath. She was happy and I received my reward also
mmmm thats so nice, would have loved to seen u share yr wife

Reactions: Elja1
and find your wife having sex with a black man ,not knowing that she is into black men what do you do?
Well since we are in hypothetical land here.

1). If we are already open and it is within our rules for her to play alone. Join in or leave until they are done, whichever works for all involved.

2). If we are not open or she is not suppose to play alone kick him out and have a huge fight over her cheating. Or just go with it and join in.

Reactions: Elja1