I ate our bull's sperm from my wife's cunt

So many facets to this. Her letting a guy fuck her bareback is a bit unusual so there is that aspect. She has to trust him and want to be filled with their cum. So if she's doing that she's extra turned on to start with. Also being confronted with her pussy dripping cum is proof positive of her fucking around and her wanting to shove that freshly fucked cunt in my face gets her off. My knowing what her studs cum taste like because I've licked his load out of her is hot. I think I've posted about one of our hottest fucks was after she sent her stud on his way and I used his cum for lube on my cock and spread the rest all over her tits.....she had a huge orgasm with me licking it off her body. Had another stud who shoots a huge load pump her full of cum and then wanted me to clean his cock before going down on her and cleaning her up.......I don't think there is any humiliation involved- its just hot! Gay, straight bi...who cares just labels. We are enjoying each other and that all that matters to us......almost forgot....she came home once after getting used by 2 friends. Neither came in her but they did get off on her. She cleaned up but still smelled like cum when she got home.....I think she got some in her hair. Was a huge turn on fucking her when she came home like that.

As do I, so far I have had the pleasure of doing this 20 times. I agree it is hot and sexy to know my wife makes other men cum either with her pussy or her mouth. Along with enjoying the wife's creampie there has been a few time I have cleaned off the other guys cum covered cock. For me this is not about being submissive or playing a cuck role it is just how I enjoy participating in our MFM encounters. It was not always this way it was just something that started as a curiosity for me and then evolved. I also believe it was a factor in me having in interest in sucking men off.
Once you get that cock in your mouth you’ll be hooked!