I believe my wife is cheating

ck8190

Male
Just found this site and I guess I did a place to talk and chat. The reason I believe my wife is cheating on me is for one I found to pics that she took of herself of on when she was at the gym, and a racy one of her that was nude. And she sent those pics to a number that I don't know. I asked her about the pics that I saw on her phone and she just said that she was just doing something crazy and joking with on of her girl friends and it was nothing. We've been married 3 years and have one child. But lately she has be acting different and sorta not really waiting to do anything with me. I have been working alot of hours and I'm only able to get home on the weekends.
after seeing those pics that she took, and sent to someone. I started to think something is up. So last week, I was able to trace her location on her phone and last Thursday while I was at work. I could see that she did her normal thing of going on a run from our house, then to our local gym. But afterward she ran to the other side of our town and spent almost 3 hours at this house. It's a place that I don't know anybody there.
These are the pics I found on her phone that she sent to the number:
3.jpg
4.jpg
She's never done anything like this before. And she is really not the women to me like she used to be. Like tonight, she been sorta been in a bad mood just with me.
I've got to leave tomorrow again for the next week. I'm going to watch he phone again and see what happens. What do you guy's think? I'm I just being crazy to think something is going on and she was just messing around with one of her girl friends or did she send them to a guy that she meet? Then a week later after sending those pics she ends up at a someone's house for 3 hours before she run's home.

Just found this site and I guess I did a place to talk and chat. The reason I believe my wife is cheating on me is for one I found to pics that she took of herself of on when she was at the gym, and a racy one of her that was nude. And she sent those pics to a number that I don't know. I asked her about the pics that I saw on her phone and she just said that she was just doing something crazy and joking with on of her girl friends and it was nothing. We've been married 3 years and have one child. But lately she has be acting different and sorta not really waiting to do anything with me. I have been working alot of hours and I'm only able to get home on the weekends.
after seeing those pics that she took, and sent to someone. I started to think something is up. So last week, I was able to trace her location on her phone and last Thursday while I was at work. I could see that she did her normal thing of going on a run from our house, then to our local gym. But afterward she ran to the other side of our town and spent almost 3 hours at this house. It's a place that I don't know anybody there.
View attachment 1308615
View attachment 1308616
She's never done anything like this before. And she is really not the women to me like she used to be. Like tonight, she been sorta been in a bad mood just with me.
I've got to leave tomorrow again for the next week. I'm going to watch he phone again and see what happens. What do you guy's think? I'm I just being crazy to think something is going on and she was just messing around with one of her girl friends or did she send them to a guy that she meet? Then a week later after sending those pics she ends up at a someone's house for 3 hours before she run's home.From a man who's had two cheating wives now I'd say your instincts are spot on. My first was right at the beginning of texting so my hunches were based more on intuition, changes in behavior, ultimately hiding a voice activated recorder in living room that caught whole conversation she had wit a friend about fucking the younger brother of an old friend she reconnected with. But in that instance it was pretty cut and dry once I confronted her. Moved out pretty much that week and later came to find she'd already plotted out a place to live, whole 9. This being after 10 years of what seemed like a great marriage. Hardly ever fought, had strong friendship and never any complaints in the sexual department. Somehow we just grew apart...got complacent whatever.

View attachment 1308615
View attachment 1308616
I've got to leave tomorrow again for the next week. I'm going to watch he phone again and see what happens. What do you guy's think? I'm I just being crazy to think something is going on and she was just messing around with one of her girl friends or did she send them to a guy that she meet? Then a week later after sending those pics she ends up at a someone's house for 3 hours before she run's home.
She is a 100% cucking you

There is a huge difference between having an open relationship and your wife cheating on you. Assumptions are dangerous, but there seems to be something fishy going on. In my experience, when your wife gives you a cold shoulder and you see stuff like this, there is a reason to be concerned.

This forum isn’t the right place to get advice. This is generally a bunch of horny men who either share their wife willingly or wish their wife would fuck other guys. There are also some ladies on here, but not a ton.

I allow my wife to play with other guys and enjoy her extra play. However, last fall, she fell hard for her lover and nearly left me. We are working through things still, but I went through some of what you are going through. My advice is to show your wife how much you care about her and hope this distraction goes away. Or, you can consider letting her play, but with ground rules. My advice is to avoid agreeing to let her play with others as her doing stuff behind your back is dangerous territory. Most people, male or female are comfortable asking for an open relationship. That may be what she wants and doesn’t know how to ask. Or she may be unhappy with you and simply looking elsewhere. Only she can answer that question.

I hope this helps!

BTW, your wife is very attractive. She will have plenty of interest if she does want to cheat.

Last edited:
View attachment 1308615
View attachment 1308616
I think you should be concerned. There may be other “red flags:”
- is she glued to her phone; very possessive of it? Takes it into the bathroom with her? Charges it within reach?
- does she have to suddenly work longer hours?
- has she become obsessed with her looks?
- find fault with you when you don’t own blame?
- has she suddenly started grooming ‘downstairs;’ cleaning up her “play ground?”
- has there been a noticeable increase or decrease to your sex life?

If you have one or more of these, it’s entirely possible she is seeing someone else.

Your response is entirely up to you. You could gather more evidence before confronting her. Or you could let it go and drop hints you would like sloppy seconds, clean up another man’s cum from her pussy, or tell her straight up you want to watch her fuck another man. Either way, your current course sounds less like hotwifing and could be leading up to the end of your relationship.

View attachment 1308615
View attachment 1308616
The circumstantial evidence does point to her doing exactly as you think. And the 3 hour 'stint' was after you approached her about what you found on her phone.

Your own soul searching, are you OK with it?

Bye the bye asking advice n a forum that promotes wife having sex with other isn't in my opinion the best path.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
View attachment 1308615
View attachment 1308616
I think it’s quite clear and obvious that she sent those pictures to another guy!!! That doesn’t necessarily mean she’s cheating on you, but when you add in the fact that she was someplace you’re not familiar with, and especially being that she was there for 3 hours.. YES!! She’s most likely cheating and fucking another guy!!! Now you’ve found yourself left in a position to make a decision that only you can make. Basically the entire majority of men on this particular site have either already achieved their primary goal to get their wife involved in this lifestyle, or the remaining ones are trying really hard just to get their wives to be open minded about possibly giving it a try, and that it’s their all-time fantasy! So what you have to determine is, if knowing what she’s doing behind your back excites you and turns you on while leaving things the way they currently are. Whether this is just simply not for you, or that it could be made to be alright with you, as long as she is completely open and honest about it with you and that as long as she involves you in whatever way that also makes you happy! This might include that she shares all the details with you, or that you be invited to be present while their together, or at least sometimes anyway. Other suggestions might be that pictures or video be taken so you can watch it afterwards, etc... First and foremost, the most important decision has to come from how it makes you feel and what do you get, or want out of it?!!

Reactions: MarcandLilly
Got a update to get things off my chest. Since I've been away traveling for work I've been able to track her on her phone. I'm just trying get all the info I can so I'm not just thinking things up. Yesterday, I just looks like she did her a normal daily thing. But last night she called me up and said that she was going to take a overnight trip with some of her friends to a lake resort a few hours away from our home. I just told that it sounds fun. Go hang out with some of her girl friends.
She left around noon on her phone that I can see. But she didn't just go straight there. He phone showed her stopping back at that house first, before she headed to the lake. Her phone shows her at some sorta of rental house by the lake side. It's currently been there of about 2 hours. I just tried calling her phone, but she's not answering....
It's been hard to work just thinking about her. And what she maybe doing.

View attachment 1308615
View attachment 1308616
Google the number she sent the pics to. Or hire a detective to do it.

She's a total hottie! Hopefully some other guy is getting a piece of that! She deserves it, staying in shape like that!

Mr Hw

I say that kind of "tongue in cheek" because most of us on the site are really turned on by our wives doing this or considering it. It would be terrible if you haven't ever discussed this and given her the ok to "fool around" a bit. As other have said, a cheating relationship is one of the worst things you can have if you aren't in to it. I don't blame a guy for fucking her, she's a total knockout. It's just that you want YOUR relationship to be primary and not have some other guy trying to take her away. You should have a "veiled" conversation, gather more evidence and then confront her. I mean, a pussy pic like that doesn't just go to anybody. Hopefully you can handle her, share her and it all works out. Some guy trying to steal her is another thing all together.

Where is your kid while she's gone all night and two days?
Before joining here mine was doing it without my knowledge or consent, but as the wild tale unfolded eventually it became an open relationship and then her sluttiness was subject of many a fantasy for me.

Ck8190, any reply to your post comes from a standpoint of one (or more) of the following:

A) your post was made in earnest. In which case, log off and start searching for an attorney, because that's who you should be asking for advice. Because you and everyone who reads it knows the answer.

B) your post is made with her knowledge and you are having some really hot fun. In which case, she is both extremely beautiful and extremely sensual.

Or C) it's purely personal fantasy.

I'll chat with you A B or C, but trying to figure out which is which is kind of a pain. Let us know which it is and save time?
Just so you know: A

I was able to confront he today about everything. She admitted to cheating. So I'm off to get things in order. Just never thought she would do anything like this. But she admitted that things wasn't working out. And another guy is giving her want she needs.

Just so you know: A

I was able to confront he today about everything. She admitted to cheating. So I'm off to get things in order. Just never thought she would do anything like this. But she admitted that things wasn't working out. And another guy is giving her want she needs.
Did she give details of what he had done to her

View attachment 1308615
View attachment 1308616
She’s getting that sexy pussy filled by someone, the run is an excuse to get that d.