I believe my wife is cheating

Just so you know: A

I was able to confront he today about everything. She admitted to cheating. So I'm off to get things in order. Just never thought she would do anything like this. But she admitted that things wasn't working out. And another guy is giving her want she needs.
Sounds like the issues are more than sexual issues and she wants to move on from you. Shit happens.

I was able to confront he today about everything. She admitted to cheating. So I'm off to get things in order. Just never thought she would do anything like this. But she admitted that things wasn't working out. And another guy is giving her want she needs.
Exactly how it went down with my first marriage...thought we were happily married for nearly 11 years. But complacency can be a silent killer. Know what it's like though bud. Feel free to reach out if ya need someone to talk or just listen.

Hopefully you mean just sexually. What she's doing is totally destructive for a marriage though if there are problems there. What about your kid? Where is she leaving the kid? Does she still want the marriage to work, just get laid on the side, or is it worse. Hopefully "worse" is not the case. Nothing sexy about that

Sorry, but she sounds like a garden-variety cheater. If things weren’t working out between the two of you, she should have divorced you rather than go behind your back. What’s more likely than she is that she has shitty coping skills.

Unfortunately, this site’s focus is on allowing your wife to play. That takes a really strong marriage with a strong commitment to constantly communicate with honesty. If she was going behind your back and you two didn’t have agreement, I highly suspect your trust in her is completely gone.

Best wishes to you.

Just found this site and I guess I did a place to talk and chat. The reason I believe my wife is cheating on me is for one I found to pics that she took of herself of on when she was at the gym, and a racy one of her that was nude. And she sent those pics to a number that I don't know. I asked her about the pics that I saw on her phone and she just said that she was just doing something crazy and joking with on of her girl friends and it was nothing. We've been married 3 years and have one child. But lately she has be acting different and sorta not really waiting to do anything with me. I have been working alot of hours and I'm only able to get home on the weekends.
after seeing those pics that she took, and sent to someone. I started to think something is up. So last week, I was able to trace her location on her phone and last Thursday while I was at work. I could see that she did her normal thing of going on a run from our house, then to our local gym. But afterward she ran to the other side of our town and spent almost 3 hours at this house. It's a place that I don't know anybody there.
These are the pics I found on her phone that she sent to the number:
View attachment 1308615
View attachment 1308616
She's never done anything like this before. And she is really not the women to me like she used to be. Like tonight, she been sorta been in a bad mood just with me.
I've got to leave tomorrow again for the next week. I'm going to watch he phone again and see what happens. What do you guy's think? I'm I just being crazy to think something is going on and she was just messing around with one of her girl friends or did she send them to a guy that she meet? Then a week later after sending those pics she ends up at a someone's house for 3 hours before she run's home.
Hot body love her amazing pussy needs eaten

Well if she was my hottie wife I'd be extremely happy that another man is making love to her, but I would want her to know that I'm aware of it and condone it so there's no sneaking around. She could just tell him that I'm happy to share her with him and that I would like to meet and get to know him.

The facts in this case speak for themselves. You know what is going on, even if you don't want to admit it

I think the question is simply, do you want to be a cuckold ? If be yes, then explore the lifestyle together. It is an amazing fetish if you can embrace it. If not, and you had never thought that's what you wanted, I think you are on the wrong site. You need to work out whether you have a future together for the sake of your child. This is not the right forum to get that advice.

Reactions: susan48
Just found this site and I guess I did a place to talk and chat. The reason I believe my wife is cheating on me is for one I found to pics that she took of herself of on when she was at the gym, and a racy one of her that was nude. And she sent those pics to a number that I don't know. I asked her about the pics that I saw on her phone and she just said that she was just doing something crazy and joking with on of her girl friends and it was nothing. We've been married 3 years and have one child. But lately she has be acting different and sorta not really waiting to do anything with me. I have been working alot of hours and I'm only able to get home on the weekends.
after seeing those pics that she took, and sent to someone. I started to think something is up. So last week, I was able to trace her location on her phone and last Thursday while I was at work. I could see that she did her normal thing of going on a run from our house, then to our local gym. But afterward she ran to the other side of our town and spent almost 3 hours at this house. It's a place that I don't know anybody there.
View attachment 1308615
View attachment 1308616
She's never done anything like this before. And she is really not the women to me like she used to be. Like tonight, she been sorta been in a bad mood just with me.
I've got to leave tomorrow again for the next week. I'm going to watch he phone again and see what happens. What do you guy's think? I'm I just being crazy to think something is going on and she was just messing around with one of her girl friends or did she send them to a guy that she meet? Then a week later after sending those pics she ends up at a someone's house for 3 hours before she run's home.
You believe she is cheating on you?

Allow me to explain it from my perspective, and its simple as its down to two things:

1) She is obviously cheating on you - I am not sure why you even need to ask what anyone else thinks. First of all its your wife. Nobody will know better than you. She is sending these pics to her girlfriends??? Who is her girlfriend..........Ellen?

2) this is total bullshit and its another "please give me the answers I want" thread. In that case I hope you got those answers.

View attachment 1308615
View attachment 1308616
If she has the pics of her phone she has already sent them. And unless it's a gay man who received it, she got fucked. Probably by one of the dudes at the gym. It makes a woman wet seeing a man working out , or just plain working. They can resist the primal urge. Just like that dude who got the pic. I hope he went bareback. I helped my father in law last weekend. I ran the chainsaw and did man shit. She came 3 times that night.

Remember what the WW2 men taught us. "Women are like buses, one comes along every 15 mins." There is so much ass out there bro, she did you a favor. I would thank her myself. I'm almost jealous. Fix that crown King.

View attachment 1308615
View attachment 1308616
First off she is stunning in every way. 2nd she is fucking another. No way she sent these to a girlfriend unless the girlfriend is her new fuck buddy

View attachment 1308615
View attachment 1308616
You’re not being cucked you are definitely being cheated on though. Sorry man cheating is never good. Hope for the best for you.

Reactions: Loadedrocks
Why not take her out to dinner when you get home…tell here how much you love her and miss her withe your crazy work hours you know how hard it is on her…
That your glad she got away for a few days with “her friends” and the you would understand if things got a little wild.. and that you would understand but would prefer she always be open and honest with you..( I hope that is indeed the case) and that she is being smart & safe about her choices so as not to put your fauna’s relationship at risk…Then stay quiet and see how she responds ..
If she admits something going on . Choose how you respond and the word you say very carefully…. If she just brushes it off as it was just girls drinking wine and chatting.. then just acknowledge it and repeat, if it’s ever something more that you would be ok (if you indeed would be) but would appreciate her letting you know about it up front….then again stay quiet and see what she says…
Hopefully you will then know what your dealing with as well as her thoughts about your request for open and honest communication!!
For many of us sex is just sex and not the end of the world.. it’s the lying and deceit as well as the sometimes embarrassment, that is the problem so I suggest you something through very carefully before having such a conversation as I suggested, and you have some well thought out, honest answers of your own!!
Good Luck 👍

Dude tell her you are ok with her having a boyfriend and you want to stay together. I have doubts on the authenticity of this since you first mentioned a child and since have said nothing about babysitters or grandparents or how this will affect the child. However if it’s true stay together for your child and enjoy being a cuck. Lick her pussy after she comes home from her boyfriends house and you will be hooked.

Току-що намерих този сайт и предполагам, че си направих място за разговори и чат. Причината да вярвам, че жена ми ми изневерява е една, която намерих на снимките, на които тя се е снимала, когато е била във фитнеса, и една пикантна, на която е гола. И тя изпрати тези снимки на номер, който не знам. Попитах я за снимките, които видях на телефона й и тя просто каза, че просто прави нещо лудо и се шегува с една от приятелките си и това не беше нищо. Женени сме от 3 години и имаме едно дете. Но напоследък тя се държи различно и като че ли не чака да направи нещо с мен. Работя много часове и мога да се прибера само през уикендите.
след като видя онези снимки, които тя направи и изпрати на някого. Започнах да си мисля, че нещо става. И така миналата седмица успях да проследя местоположението й на телефона й и миналия четвъртък, докато бях на работа. Можех да видя, че тя направи нормалното си нещо да бяга от къщата ни, а след това в местната фитнес зала. Но след това тя избяга в другия край на нашия град и прекара почти 3 часа в тази къща. Това е място, където не познавам никого.
Това са снимките, които намерих в телефона й, които тя изпрати на номера:
View attachment 1308615
View attachment 1308616
Никога преди не е правила подобно нещо. И тя наистина не е жените за мен, каквито беше. Както тази вечер, тя беше някак си в лошо настроение само с мен.
Трябва да замина утре отново за следващата седмица. Ще го гледам пак да се обажда и ще видя какво ще стане. Какво мислиш ти? Просто съм луд като си помисля, че нещо се случва и тя просто се забърква с една от приятелките си или ги е изпратила на човек, който среща? Тогава седмица по-късно, след като изпрати тези снимки, тя се озова в нечия къща за 3 часа, преди да избяга у дома.
С кое приложение следиш телефона и местоположението и

View attachment 1308615
View attachment 1308616
I hate to say it but I would be very surprised if she isn't having sex with another guy, if it was me I would follow her to the house and be standing beside her car when she comes out and demand to know what she has been up to,
Not the way everyone on here might agree with but that's just me, a wife playing with others is ok but playing behind her husbands back is a disaster waiting to happen,
My wife had a three month affair five years into our marriage and I didn't find out about it until it was over and it nearly destroyed us,
It was after that and with a lot of talking that we entered this lifestyle and after a few years we found out what works for us,
Dont let your suspicion fester find out for certain and do something about it,good luck to both of you,👍

View attachment 1308615
View attachment 1308616
When I caught mine.all I couldn't think of was to eat her pussy full of his cum

View attachment 1308615
View attachment 1308616
Considering the photo is lifted from the net, I'd say your entire story is a load of B.S.

Току-що намерих този сайт и предполагам, че си направих място за разговори и чат. Причината да вярвам, че жена ми ми изневерява е една, която намерих на снимките, на които тя се е снимала, когато е била във фитнеса, и една пикантна, на която е гола. И тя изпрати тези снимки на номер, който не знам. Попитах я за снимките, които видях на телефона й и тя просто каза, че просто прави нещо лудо и се шегува с една от приятелките си и това не беше нищо. Женени сме от 3 години и имаме едно дете. Но напоследък тя се държи различно и като че ли не чака да направи нещо с мен. Работя много часове и мога да се прибера само през уикендите.
след като видя онези снимки, които тя направи и изпрати на някого. Започнах да си мисля, че нещо става. И така миналата седмица успях да проследя местоположението й на телефона й и миналия четвъртък, докато бях на работа. Можех да видя, че тя направи нормалното си нещо да бяга от къщата ни, а след това в местната фитнес зала. Но след това тя избяга в другия край на нашия град и прекара почти 3 часа в тази къща. Това е място, където не познавам никого.
Това са снимките, които намерих в телефона й, които тя изпрати на номера:
View attachment 1308615
View attachment 1308616
Никога преди не е правила подобно нещо. И тя наистина не е жените за мен, каквито беше. Както тази вечер, тя беше някак си в лошо настроение само с мен.
Трябва да замина утре отново за следващата седмица. Ще го гледам пак да се обажда и ще видя какво ще стане. Какво мислиш ти? Просто съм луд като си помисля, че нещо се случва и тя просто се забърква с една от приятелките си или ги е изпратила на човек, който среща? Тогава седмица по-късно, след като изпрати тези снимки, тя се озова в нечия къща за 3 часа, преди да избяга у дома.
С кое приложение проследяваш местоположението и