deleted

Didn't know where else to post this so I'll just start and update the thread here. I just sent my husband the itinerary for a solo vacation that I booked today. I've been thinking about this for a while and just decided to go to Waikiki alone over New Years! He was taken aback, but he knows there's nothing he can do to change my mind. Oh, and I used his credit card to pay for it at least, so he got to participate. :ROFLMAO:

I have no idea what's gotten in to me, but I've been really bad lately. I'm not planning on taking any guys with me this time so I'm just going alone and will likely meet some sexy guys there. I booked a great resort on the beach and fantastic ocean view room. I didn't figure he would mind paying for me to have it nice. I have this fantasy of getting picked up by some married guys who are on vacation with their wives, getting fucked, creampied and sending them back to their little, faithful wifey after leaving their cum inside of me. Married guys are my weakness, as you already know.

I did tell him that he could meet me on NYE for a couple of nights and then come home with me. He agreed, naturally. I mean, what else is he going to do? I think it would be fun to introduce him to some guy I've been fucking all week and spending a romantic time in Waikiki with, while he's back working on the mainland!

So, this doesn't sound like the normal "humiliation" fantasies or experiences you read about on WWTP, but I think it's a divine way to "humiliate" him in a way that turns ME on. The "introduction fantasy" probably won't happen, but I'll go and have fun in the sun, meet some hot guys (or girls hopefully too) and have some fun sexy experiences. I think he was a little aggravated that I went on that regatta a few weeks ago right after we got back from Hedo, with the guy from his work that I met at the TWA hotel last summer. He knows other guys from his work were there and that we all had fun. He doesn't want me to get a "reputation" around his work. LOL!! That's JUST what I want to have (as you well know).

OK, I guess I'll leave you with a sexy pic of me at another resort a few weeks ago, because I know you'd be disappointed if I didn't 😉

View attachment 1066618
Wow queen of hotness and sexy figure

Update:

Well, my husband actually thought I was kidding about going to Hawaii by myself for New Year's week and weekend. He found out today I'm serious. LOL I started packing today and told him he's taking me to the airport tomorrow. At first he figured I'm traveling with a girlfriend or something or maybe even staying with some guy (I do weekend sleepovers with guys sometimes). But, it's just little ole me traveling light.

So this is kind of fun, I got a couple of new, skimpy bikinis for Christmas and I'm bringing them along. "You're not going to wear those alone in Hawaii are you? This isn't Mexico or Jamaica you know." Ha ha. Yes, I'm going to wear these bikinis for other guys or more specifically, to attract other guys! I'm not normally "like this" with the whole "cuck" teasing thing but he knows that other guys will most likely be taking these off of me and getting what's barely hidden beneath.

I've included a couple of pics for your enjoyment. Hopefully you like them. The lace bikini is actually see through, with holes in the fabric. I'm completely shaven so you don't notice it like you would if I had hair showing through. Anyway, I'll try to keep you posted from my trip.

What do you think? Would you like to pull this aside and taste me?

View attachment 1102989

View attachment 1102990

View attachment 1102999
Would be fun taking you bikini shopping and watch you try them on for me before I take you to the hotel to fuck your brains out

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
OK, I'll just revive this thread with my latest news...one of the guys from the TWA hotel meeting where I was with my husband and who later flew me down to Baja to meet him for a few days on that regatta just invited me to spend a night in Honolulu with him. He's piloting a plane there at the end of the week and I"M GOING..! Why not. He's lots of fun. I'll send a pic or two from the trip. It's really short, but it will be fun for a night!

I actually haven't gotten laid in quite a while and I need it bad. This is coming just at the right time!

I'll be giving him this, this body should belong to my husband, but you guys don't mind about that....do you? I'll be his girlfriend on the trip, but I'll keep wearing my wedding ring. His friends will all know he's going to have me when we get back to the room. I LOVE this! This was from my last trip to Honolulu back in January...

View attachment 1585332
You are such a confident.ans sexy LADY.and you haven't gotten laid lately...,,THAT should never happen.is hubby cut off or arr you not getting laid so.itd more intense when.you do?.Hopefully.you.will be gettimg well
Taken care of on your weekend

You are such a confident.ans sexy LADY.and you haven't gotten laid lately...,,THAT should never happen.is hubby cut off or arr you not getting laid so.itd more intense when.you do?.Hopefully.you.will be gettimg well
Taken care of on your weekend
No, he was just getting over an injury and I wasn't really interested in dating while he was recovering. All good now! TY 😘

OK, I'll just revive this thread with my latest news...one of the guys from the TWA hotel meeting where I was with my husband and who later flew me down to Baja to meet him for a few days on that regatta just invited me to spend a night in Honolulu with him. He's piloting a plane there at the end of the week and I"M GOING..! Why not. He's lots of fun. I'll send a pic or two from the trip. It's really short, but it will be fun for a night!

I actually haven't gotten laid in quite a while and I need it bad. This is coming just at the right time!

I'll be giving him this, this body should belong to my husband, but you guys don't mind about that....do you? I'll be his girlfriend on the trip, but I'll keep wearing my wedding ring. His friends will all know he's going to have me when we get back to the room. I LOVE this! This was from my last trip to Honolulu back in January...

View attachment 1585332
A room with a view just got a whole new meaning😊

• Love

View attachment 1585332
This is awesome!! Cannot wait to read about it and see what I know will be fantastic pictures. I have to believe that this will drive your husband absolutely crazy, KNOWING that another man is fucking you and he is not there to interfere in any way with the passion and things that happen. LOVE IT!!

Didn't know where else to post this so I'll just start and update the thread here. I just sent my husband the itinerary for a solo vacation that I booked today. I've been thinking about this for a while and just decided to go to Waikiki alone over New Years! He was taken aback, but he knows there's nothing he can do to change my mind. Oh, and I used his credit card to pay for it at least, so he got to participate. :ROFLMAO:

I have no idea what's gotten in to me, but I've been really bad lately. I'm not planning on taking any guys with me this time so I'm just going alone and will likely meet some sexy guys there. I booked a great resort on the beach and fantastic ocean view room. I didn't figure he would mind paying for me to have it nice. I have this fantasy of getting picked up by some married guys who are on vacation with their wives, getting fucked, creampied and sending them back to their little, faithful wifey after leaving their cum inside of me. Married guys are my weakness, as you already know.

I did tell him that he could meet me on NYE for a couple of nights and then come home with me. He agreed, naturally. I mean, what else is he going to do? I think it would be fun to introduce him to some guy I've been fucking all week and spending a romantic time in Waikiki with, while he's back working on the mainland!

So, this doesn't sound like the normal "humiliation" fantasies or experiences you read about on WWTP, but I think it's a divine way to "humiliate" him in a way that turns ME on. The "introduction fantasy" probably won't happen, but I'll go and have fun in the sun, meet some hot guys (or girls hopefully too) and have some fun sexy experiences. I think he was a little aggravated that I went on that regatta a few weeks ago right after we got back from Hedo, with the guy from his work that I met at the TWA hotel last summer. He knows other guys from his work were there and that we all had fun. He doesn't want me to get a "reputation" around his work. LOL!! That's JUST what I want to have (as you well know).

OK, I guess I'll leave you with a sexy pic of me at another resort a few weeks ago, because I know you'd be disappointed if I didn't 😉

View attachment 1066618
Sitting next to my wife and I just said Fuckkkk out loud 😈🔥🔥🔥

I'm home! My boy toy never really got tired of fucking this weekend! He's young and can't seem to get enough. I don't know why he's so interested in me, I tell him I'm some old lady, but he is enamored of me anyway. For some reason he can't get enough of me, loves to be seen with me on his arm and loves other coworkers knowing that he's fucking me. He told me he jacks off all the time thinking about me and he wants to "get together" like this more often. I'll take it while I can get it. He was VERY cooperative and really got in to taking pics to "make your husband jealous". So, it was a fun, sexy weekend. He even got a blowjob and (of course) I let him cum in my mouth and swallowed. He went crazy over that! (lol) Now he's going to want it all the time. lol Anyway, here are a couple of pics he took to send to my husband. I'm such a slut..;)
;):devilish:🥰

View attachment 1595485

View attachment 1595489

View attachment 1595491

View attachment 1595492
Wholly smokes, been out of the country and missed this one!! Absolutely LOVE it!! Not buying this “old lady” stuff, as you know, I have seen you and you are a smoke show with an absolutely amazing body!!

I LOVE it that you swallowed for him!! Something extremely hot about a married lady swallowing another guys cum!! Absolutely HOT!!

I have SO many questions on this post, but will not burden you with all of them. LOVE to see move pictures from this adventure. Your husband had to be constantly turned on (and there had to be some jealousy, which can be an aphrodisiac if you ask me).

• Love
I'm home! My boy toy never really got tired of fucking this weekend! He's young and can't seem to get enough. I don't know why he's so interested in me, I tell him I'm some old lady, but he is enamored of me anyway. For some reason he can't get enough of me, loves to be seen with me on his arm and loves other coworkers knowing that he's fucking me. He told me he jacks off all the time thinking about me and he wants to "get together" like this more often. I'll take it while I can get it. He was VERY cooperative and really got in to taking pics to "make your husband jealous". So, it was a fun, sexy weekend. He even got a blowjob and (of course) I let him cum in my mouth and swallowed. He went crazy over that! (lol) Now he's going to want it all the time. lol Anyway, here are a couple of pics he took to send to my husband. I'm such a slut..;)
;):devilish:🥰

View attachment 1595485

View attachment 1595489

View attachment 1595491

View attachment 1595492
This story is just SO HOT!! I will go ahead and ask my questions. If it is too much or you do not want to answer, I get it, but have to try.

Mrs HW
How much do his friends know? Is it very obvious to them that you are married but still fucking him? Do you acknowledge it to them in any way?
Did you do anything to intentionally make your husband jealous?
How long was this trip and do you intend to do it more often?
Whose idea was it for you to swallow? LOVE IT that you did that!!

Mr HW
You sound like one great guy!!
Wasn’t it just driving you absolutely insane with jealousy/lust while she was gone?
If something did generate more jealousy, what was it?

I think it is just fantastic that you two have such a great/strong marriage and also have the absolute thrill of Mrs HW adventures!! She is a stunning/passionate/erotic lady to say the least!!

View attachment 1585332
Just catching up to this post also. Trust me he’s the lucky one I know just how he feels. Hope this does become a regular rendezvous. Your hubby should be jealous which makes it more exciting!

View attachment 1066618
Sexy, gorgeous, divine and from what i've read a very naughty wife!

Update:

Well, my husband actually thought I was kidding about going to Hawaii by myself for New Year's week and weekend. He found out today I'm serious. LOL I started packing today and told him he's taking me to the airport tomorrow. At first he figured I'm traveling with a girlfriend or something or maybe even staying with some guy (I do weekend sleepovers with guys sometimes). But, it's just little ole me traveling light.

So this is kind of fun, I got a couple of new, skimpy bikinis for Christmas and I'm bringing them along. "You're not going to wear those alone in Hawaii are you? This isn't Mexico or Jamaica you know." Ha ha. Yes, I'm going to wear these bikinis for other guys or more specifically, to attract other guys! I'm not normally "like this" with the whole "cuck" teasing thing but he knows that other guys will most likely be taking these off of me and getting what's barely hidden beneath.

I've included a couple of pics for your enjoyment. Hopefully you like them. The lace bikini is actually see through, with holes in the fabric. I'm completely shaven so you don't notice it like you would if I had hair showing through. Anyway, I'll try to keep you posted from my trip.

What do you think? Would you like to pull this aside and taste me?

View attachment 1102989

View attachment 1102990

View attachment 1102999
Goddess, fuckable wife!