deleted

Obviously I love your body but, honestly, it is your personality that I have fallen in love with. Your independence, humour, attitude and love for your husband that shines. You are an inspiration at least for me. :)
Thank you, I woke up early (jet lagged), found a nice chair by the pool overlooking the beach. We'll see how the day goes.. ;)

View from my balcony

1672340554437.png

I envy your husband! I'll bet he's on edge all the time with you. You're gonna find yourself some saucy stories (hopefully stories as in more than one) to catch up your hubby on!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
So, what's your plan? Any places with target rich environments nearby?
Honestly, too many kids, too many families, too many dad bods, just too many people in general (it's like being on the strip in Vegas) and I miss vacationing with my husband. How's that for a dose of truth? lol Things might pick up though I should have picked somewhere else I guess, but it's very nice still.

Update:

Well, my husband actually thought I was kidding about going to Hawaii by myself for New Year's week and weekend. He found out today I'm serious. LOL I started packing today and told him he's taking me to the airport tomorrow. At first he figured I'm traveling with a girlfriend or something or maybe even staying with some guy (I do weekend sleepovers with guys sometimes). But, it's just little ole me traveling light.

So this is kind of fun, I got a couple of new, skimpy bikinis for Christmas and I'm bringing them along. "You're not going to wear those alone in Hawaii are you? This isn't Mexico or Jamaica you know." Ha ha. Yes, I'm going to wear these bikinis for other guys or more specifically, to attract other guys! I'm not normally "like this" with the whole "cuck" teasing thing but he knows that other guys will most likely be taking these off of me and getting what's barely hidden beneath.

I've included a couple of pics for your enjoyment. Hopefully you like them. The lace bikini is actually see through, with holes in the fabric. I'm completely shaven so you don't notice it like you would if I had hair showing through. Anyway, I'll try to keep you posted from my trip.

What do you think? Would you like to pull this aside and taste me?

View attachment 1102989

View attachment 1102990

View attachment 1102999
I would absolutely love to pull those aside and get a taste! Hope you have a great time in Hawaii!

Honestly, too many kids, too many families, too many dad bods, just too many people in general (it's like being on the strip in Vegas) and I miss vacationing with my husband. How's that for a dose of truth? lol Things might pick up though I should have picked somewhere else I guess, but it's very nice still.
Find some music and some dancing! Get out there a shake things loose!

Update:

Well, my husband actually thought I was kidding about going to Hawaii by myself for New Year's week and weekend. He found out today I'm serious. LOL I started packing today and told him he's taking me to the airport tomorrow. At first he figured I'm traveling with a girlfriend or something or maybe even staying with some guy (I do weekend sleepovers with guys sometimes). But, it's just little ole me traveling light.

So this is kind of fun, I got a couple of new, skimpy bikinis for Christmas and I'm bringing them along. "You're not going to wear those alone in Hawaii are you? This isn't Mexico or Jamaica you know." Ha ha. Yes, I'm going to wear these bikinis for other guys or more specifically, to attract other guys! I'm not normally "like this" with the whole "cuck" teasing thing but he knows that other guys will most likely be taking these off of me and getting what's barely hidden beneath.

I've included a couple of pics for your enjoyment. Hopefully you like them. The lace bikini is actually see through, with holes in the fabric. I'm completely shaven so you don't notice it like you would if I had hair showing through. Anyway, I'll try to keep you posted from my trip.

View attachment 1102989

View attachment 1102990

View attachment 1102999
“Oh just terrible I say”! Lol. Still just amazingly sexy! 😆👍😈

Update:

View attachment 1102989

View attachment 1102990

View attachment 1102999
I’m in Hawaii if you need company