I fantasise about my wife sucking and fucking another man with me.

I find this such a fucking turn on. Me fucking my wife while she's neck deep on a cock. It's not like I don't please her, cause I do. I've a good size cock and as she says an actually nice looking one. Something about her being pleased by two of us.love to know what you think and do.
Id love to suck those pretty titties while you ride mine 😉

Attachments

• PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Wannabecuck895
I find this such a fucking turn on. Me fucking my wife while she's neck deep on a cock. It's not like I don't please her, cause I do. I've a good size cock and as she says an actually nice looking one. Something about her being pleased by two of us.love to know what you think and do.

Attachments

• IMG_8782.PNG
    IMG_8782.PNG
    887.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Love
Reactions: Wannabecuck895
Perfect tits and ass!

Alot of us share same fantasy and different variations...after re enacting some jerk budding, would love to jack another fat cock while we push my slut wife's mouth down on it til she's spitting his overflowing jizz down my hand.