I fantasise about my wife sucking and fucking another man with me.

I find this such a fucking turn on. Me fucking my wife while she's neck deep on a cock. It's not like I don't please her, cause I do. I've a good size cock and as she says an actually nice looking one. Something about her being pleased by two of us.love to know what you think and do.
Such a sexy slut with suckable tits and a lovely pawg ass!! Would love to take turns alternating between her whore mouth slobbering over my hard cock and her nice, pink pussy gripping it nice and tight. Have us each pick a different hole to finish in until she begs for more

I find this such a fucking turn on. Me fucking my wife while she's neck deep on a cock. It's not like I don't please her, cause I do. I've a good size cock and as she says an actually nice looking one. Something about her being pleased by two of us.love to know what you think and do.

Attachments

• 20231215_023355.mp4
    12.9 MB