I finally found a way to get my wife to try being a hotwife

Chewbacca

Couple
After 4 years of beating around the bush trying to hint - then right out confessing about my hotwife fantasies I was convinced this would never happen.... and was told as much by my wife.
But I think I found something that changed my vanilla wife's mind. I'm kina excited this is working so I'm sharing my post from the "How to get started" forum. I'll keep you all updated on how this is progressing but so far this is the most receptive my wife has ever been about giving hotwifing a try. Baby steps.

OK, I've searched all around the web sites for help introducing and getting my wife to at least understand hotwifing, and possibly even try it. Nothing even close until now. I found this book on Amazon written by a woman for wives or couples that not only explains the why's and how's of this lifestyle, but leads a couple into trying this lifestyle out through roleplay, and gives a bunch of dares or challenges to try.
I bought the book... it was actually free with my Kindle account... and loaded it on my iPad to share reading it with my wife.
She actually finished it first and wasn't mad or turned off, but said she could give this hotwife role-playing a try. Big step in the right direction because before this books explanation she was a solid no go.
We're still on the first page of challenges but she already asked me if I would buy her an anklet because that was one of the first challenges.
The book is "The Faithful Hotwife: Exploring America's Fastest Growing Fantasy" I found it on Amazon as an ebook, but it might be at other places too.

I hope this helps anyone out that was in my situation. I'll keep you posted

After 4 years of beating around the bush trying to hint - then right out confessing about my hotwife fantasies I was convinced this would never happen.... and was told as much by my wife.
But I think I found something that changed my vanilla wife's mind. I'm kina excited this is working so I'm sharing my post from the "How to get started" forum. I'll keep you all updated on how this is progressing but so far this is the most receptive my wife has ever been about giving hotwifing a try. Baby steps.

OK, I've searched all around the web sites for help introducing and getting my wife to at least understand hotwifing, and possibly even try it. Nothing even close until now. I found this book on Amazon written by a woman for wives or couples that not only explains the why's and how's of this lifestyle, but leads a couple into trying this lifestyle out through roleplay, and gives a bunch of dares or challenges to try.
I bought the book... it was actually free with my Kindle account... and loaded it on my iPad to share reading it with my wife.
She actually finished it first and wasn't mad or turned off, but said she could give this hotwife role-playing a try. Big step in the right direction because before this books explanation she was a solid no go.
We're still on the first page of challenges but she already asked me if I would buy her an anklet because that was one of the first challenges.
The book is "The Faithful Hotwife: Exploring America's Fastest Growing Fantasy" I found it on Amazon as an ebook, but it might be at other places too.

I hope this helps anyone out that was in my situation. I'll keep you posted
congratulation sounds good _ i had this idea as well but have nt found a useful book , most books are about sub cuckold and femdom relationships . good luck to you . i ll try to get it in china .

Hi, I'm the reluctant hotwife who never heard of this fantasy a year ago.. My hubby shared this faithful hotwife book with me and gave me the challenge of getting verified on a hotwife site and make 3 posts on forums. Here I am. I did look ahead and some of the other dares included me posting pics and chat rooms but I'm working up to that.
I'm loving picking out the hotwife challenges to do or have my hubby do for me. We're working through them, but there are alot of them, and we haven't even gotten to the cuckold ones in the back. Those will take alot of nerve on my end to make my hubby perform some of those dares.
I've never done anything like this, my hubby calls me vanilla which I thought because I am blonde. Now I know, but I'm learning and having a fun time. It's all kind of exciting. Bye.

Hi, I'm the reluctant hotwife who never heard of this fantasy a year ago.. My hubby shared this faithful hotwife book with me and gave me the challenge of getting verified on a hotwife site and make 3 posts on forums. Here I am. I did look ahead and some of the other dares included me posting pics and chat rooms but I'm working up to that.
I'm loving picking out the hotwife challenges to do or have my hubby do for me. We're working through them, but there are alot of them, and we haven't even gotten to the cuckold ones in the back. Those will take alot of nerve on my end to make my hubby perform some of those dares.
I've never done anything like this, my hubby calls me vanilla which I thought because I am blonde. Now I know, but I'm learning and having a fun time. It's all kind of exciting. Bye.
You are the same as me. I am still reluctant and have never done things like this before. I still do not post nude pic, but may be some day.

congratulation sounds good _ i had this idea as well but have nt found a useful book , most books are about sub cuckold and femdom relationships . good luck to you . i ll try to get it in china .
I haven't read it. I believe it IS directed towards cucks and femdom.
I understand it's written by a woman for women.

Hi Chief,
My hubby shared this book with me and I went from “Are you serious about this fantasy?” to finally understanding the way your guy’s minds work.
I read the book with an open mind and agreed to give this lifestyle a try through role playing using their suggested challenges which took some of the scariness out of trying something way out of my normal comfort zone.
Looking back I guess I’m what you’d consider a vanilla wife who didn’t even own a vibrator to… wow I’ve come so far, and enjoying it.
This book- from my reading is mostly aimed at reluctant or curious wives that are looking for a safe way or path to try out the Hotwife lifestyle. For me it was a book that brought something that was almost unknown to me, except how my husband clumsily tried to explain to me.
Yes, the last chapters do discuss cuckolding the how’s and why’s but it’s not the main part of the book…. But the cuckolding part may be the part I’m enjoying the most - lol.
I would suggest you get this and share with your wife or at least try out some of the fun challenges with your hotwife.

Hi Chief,
My hubby shared this book with me and I went from “Are you serious about this fantasy?” to finally understanding the way your guy’s minds work.
I read the book with an open mind and agreed to give this lifestyle a try through role playing using their suggested challenges which took some of the scariness out of trying something way out of my normal comfort zone.
Looking back I guess I’m what you’d consider a vanilla wife who didn’t even own a vibrator to… wow I’ve come so far, and enjoying it.
This book- from my reading is mostly aimed at reluctant or curious wives that are looking for a safe way or path to try out the Hotwife lifestyle. For me it was a book that brought something that was almost unknown to me, except how my husband clumsily tried to explain to me.
Yes, the last chapters do discuss cuckolding the how’s and why’s but it’s not the main part of the book…. But the cuckolding part may be the part I’m enjoying the most - lol.
I would suggest you get this and share with your wife or at least try out some of the fun challenges with your hotwife