I finally have something to post about! My wife cheated!

Mijo8

I’ve been coming to this site as a guest for about a year now reading all the amazing posts. I finally have something to post myself! The choice wasn’t exactly mine but here I am nonetheless.

A couple weeks ago my wife went to a bachelorette party at a cabin with the other girls. She told me it was very tame. Just drinking with the girls. That a stripped wouldn’t go out that far so they just hung out. What actually happened was there was a few guys staying at a cabin nearby. They saw the nearby group of girls and were over drinking with them nightly.

One night several of the girls got hammered and passed out in bed. My wife and her friend aren’t heavy drinkers so they remained coherent. The two of them and one of the guys decided to get naked and use the hot tub. One thing lead to another and my wife gave the guy a blowjob. I know this because my wife’s friend took pictures and sent them to me.

Apparently, my wife’s friend really liked the guy but he was interested in my wife. She sent me the pictures as revenge claiming it’s because she disapproves of my wife’s cheating and thought I should know. That would be true if she didn’t get naked with her and decide to tattle after getting ignored.

Anyway, I of course confronted my wife. We fought and talked a lot, but ultimately I was really turned on and told her how badly I want to see it in person. We have a vacation planned that we leave for shortly so we’re going to pursue the cuckold lifestyle further. We’re hoping to find a guy to fuck her so we can see what it really about. Make sure I’m into the live version. Wish me luck!

Here’s the pictures I received.

Attachments

• B31E3029-B0B7-4A9A-B1C2-8CA7849E365B.jpeg
    B31E3029-B0B7-4A9A-B1C2-8CA7849E365B.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 228
  • 3EBB9CBC-BFC3-4ACA-88C5-E8F5D824F8B6.jpeg
    3EBB9CBC-BFC3-4ACA-88C5-E8F5D824F8B6.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 222
Sounds like possible exciting times ahead. Sorry to hear it caused you two to have words but hope you are able to work through it going forward.
As much as I love being home when my wife entertains I equally enjoy when she entertains away and even better when she plays behind my back then tells me later.

Reactions: CuckoldCairns
I’ve been coming to this site as a guest for about a year now reading all the amazing posts. I finally have something to post myself! The choice wasn’t exactly mine but here I am nonetheless.

A couple weeks ago my wife went to a bachelorette party at a cabin with the other girls. She told me it was very tame. Just drinking with the girls. That a stripped wouldn’t go out that far so they just hung out. What actually happened was there was a few guys staying at a cabin nearby. They saw the nearby group of girls and were over drinking with them nightly.

One night several of the girls got hammered and passed out in bed. My wife and her friend aren’t heavy drinkers so they remained coherent. The two of them and one of the guys decided to get naked and use the hot tub. One thing lead to another and my wife gave the guy a blowjob. I know this because my wife’s friend took pictures and sent them to me.

Apparently, my wife’s friend really liked the guy but he was interested in my wife. She sent me the pictures as revenge claiming it’s because she disapproves of my wife’s cheating and thought I should know. That would be true if she didn’t get naked with her and decide to tattle after getting ignored.

Anyway, I of course confronted my wife. We fought and talked a lot, but ultimately I was really turned on and told her how badly I want to see it in person. We have a vacation planned that we leave for shortly so we’re going to pursue the cuckold lifestyle further. We’re hoping to find a guy to fuck her so we can see what it really about. Make sure I’m into the live version. Wish me luck!

Here’s the pictures I received.

Omg thos pics are super hot! I bet you jacked off good that night! And well keep us updated man! And good luck!!@

Yes she did swallow his cum. She didn’t want it in the hot tub and ******** everyone off. She hasn’t done that for me in a long time but I didn’t bring that up.